REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Well ,yeah if you like to listen to music being unmastered and in poor MP3 ...

I love to *buy* my music to respect the artist and i love to have my music not compressed and mastered.

So yeah , i'm sad knowing that QUEEN won't be available in HQ.

Edited by HushGreat

Who gives a shit?! We already have them anyways. Just go to your iTunes library and hit play when you want to hear them...

Well, to be fair, these songs were originally listed and planned to get a release on the bonus disc. So I can see why people can be upset

After one week, my Top25 of Deluxe album is below. It may change over the time. I'm shocked that "Queen" is out, it's a very special song for me. I really like the first 16 songs. I could live without the songs between No 17-25. The only song that I really didn't like is "Holy Water", it should've been stayed out of the album. "Beautiful Scars" has a cute melody, but doesn't deserve to be on the album either.

("Addicted" sounds so out-of-tune and Madonna's voice is very annoying in the version that I have. If there will be a different production on the official album, it may be included in the favorite ones. Because it has a good melody.)

1 QUEEN 2 GHOSTTOWN 3 REBEL HEART 4 LIVING FOR LOVE 5 DEVIL PRAY 6 HOLD TIGHT 7 INSIDE OUT 8 ICONIC 9 MESSIAH 10 HEARTBREAK CITY 11 UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH 12 BORROWED TIME 13 WASH ALL OVER ME 14 GRAFFITI HEART 15 BODY SHOP 16 AUTOTUNE BABY 17 ILLUMINATI 18 BITCH, I'M MADONNA 19 JOAN OF ARC 20 VENI VIDI VICI 21 ADDICTED 22 BEST NIGHT 23 S.E.X. 24 BEAUTIFUL SCARS 25 HOLY WATER

I love Queen so I will miss that if it's not no there, but I won't miss Autotune Baby, I can't stand the crying baby. Absolutely love Holy Water. Bitch get off my pole!

Queen and Autotune Baby = no loss.

Thank Yeezus Beautiful Scars and Holy Water DID make the cut

This is what I love about this era. There is no consensus and so many different songs have fans. I have seen multiple people say Queen is one of the best things she has done in years.

MOJO claim he did Wash All Over Me as well, which I would believe having listened to the album version. But his sound has an overlap with Dahi and Diamonds so it is hard to tell

This is what I love about this era. There is no consensus and so many different songs have fans. I have seen multiple people say Queen is one of the best things she has done in years.

I was thinking that, too. That's why I think she should just go all out and release all the tracks, anyway. Diehard fans can buy the LFL remixes to help it chart.

Listening to Hold Tight, Joan of Arc & Iconic on Itunes and i can say that the supposedly super deluxe version that leaked is pre mixing and mastering. The sound is so much better on the legally released tracks. So you know.

About to blast these! So excited to hear the final mastering.

MOJO claim he did Wash All Over Me as well, which I would believe having listened to the album version. But his sound has an overlap with Dahi and Diamonds so it is hard to tell

I was SO hoping for a Yeezus meets Swim meets Frozen treatment for WAOM

Well then what version of the album leaked if no version has Queen and Autotune Baby? I'm confused.

The whole thing is insane and confusing. So many songs, so many versions, so many editions of the album. I love what I've heard so far and we get demo versions too,

Listening to Hold Tight, Joan of Arc & Iconic on Itunes and i can say that the supposedly super deluxe version that leaked is pre mixing and mastering. The sound is so much better on the legally released tracks. So you know.

I've been doing the comparison, and really, i'm not noticing any difference, they both sound awesome clear and sharp, I'm listening on noise reduction Bose headphones...

I've been doing the comparison, and really, i'm not noticing any difference, they both sound awesome clear and sharp, I'm listening on noise reduction Bose headphones...

Did you not notice any quality difference? Hold Tight literally sounds 10 times more polished and clean. The leaked album is not even very HQ and some layers of certain songs sound extremely muffled.

Did you not notice any quality difference? Hold Tight literally sounds 10 times more polished and clean. The leaked album is not even very HQ and some layers of certain songs sound extremely muffled.

I downloaded the official versions this morning but haven't listened yet. I was hoping HT would be better, because I definitely noticed on the leaked version that the volume was lower than other tracks and not as high quality. Glad to hear it that is the case. :thumbsup:

I don't want to be the debbie downer but the vocals on Iconic are still pretty muffled. I don't think they have paid enough attention to the mastering/mixing of this album, which is unfortunate considering how much effort was put into the songwriting/productions.