REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Have the physical albums been sent to press by this point? It was almost this exact amount of time (25 days) before its release that we learned that the MDNA track list had been shuffled, Love Spent moved to the standard etc. Does anyone think Queen could still appear on a physical disc, or are these track lists on amazon etched in stone at this point? I mean, when do physical copies go through the factory or whatever lol?

Have the physical albums been sent to press by this point? It was almost this exact amount of time (25 days) before its release that we learned that the MDNA track list had been shuffled, Love Spent moved to the standard etc. Does anyone think Queen could still appear on a physical disc, or are these track lists on amazon etched in stone at this point? I mean, when do physical copies go through the factory or whatever lol?

What's was MDNA original track listing?

What's was MDNA original track listing?

Songs 3-7, I believe, were in a slightly different order. BDAY Song was on the standard, and Love Spent was the first bonus track. There was no Best Friend.

Heaven sounds quite depeche mode-esq, love it!! Has the word ghost town in it so I wonder if it stems from this.

I know it's old news but Queen is just fucking amazing and if it's never officially released in some format it's a fucking injustice

yup!!! i agree wholeheartedly

AND

heaven is the first demo of what would eventually become ghosttown

Is it really? They sound so completely different except for her saying ghost town.

That happens. Think gang bang and voices...sometimes you start with one thing and you completely change it around but you had a similar context you wanted to work within, and that turns out to be stronger.

So wait...I'm confused because y'all are giving different answers -

1) what songs just recently leaked ? - Heaven, Best Night (demo ???), Hold Tight (demo ???), etc..???

2) are they in full ... or just clips ???

Heaven has leaked in full but I've only found snippets of the other two so far!!!!!!!

We're only 19 days away from its official release in Australia, so the CDs are definitely already in the process of being manufactured (at least here in Australia).

I am thinking that this weekend we get some kind of more official word about the editions, and we will also learn whether there are any last minute changes to the track list. The original track list leaked seven weeks before release, just like with MDNA. So it makes sense that any adjustments would be revealed three weeks out, just like with MDNA.

We should also see the first official reviews of the album at any time. The first ones to appear for MDNA were Attitude and New York Daily News, and they appeared at this time, three weeks before release.

Isn't Along With You one of those bogus titles people made up? I think Heaven is legit still.

A 1 minute snippet leaked a few weeks ago along with Take It Back and Score and they all sound legit to many of us that heard them here.

Heaven is now out there so we know that's legit.

Best Night Demo 1 is out there is full too - Gold chains, cigars... her voice is so good on this!

Living For Love Demo 1 is out there now too. Is that legit?