REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Are any of the 4-6 tracks rumored for the super deluxe editions ballads? I believe Queen is. I think I have heard that Addicted and Beautiful Scars are fast. What about Borrowed Time, Autotune Baby, and Graffiti Heart?

Are any of the 4-6 tracks rumored for the super deluxe editions ballads? I believe Queen is. I think I have heard that Addicted and Beautiful Scars are fast. What about Borrowed Time, Autotune Baby, and Graffiti Heart?

Borrowed Time is along the lines of Hold Tight I would say. Not entirely a ballad, but not an uptempo song either. It is one of my favorites from the album. Autotune Baby is just weird, LOL. Graffiti Heart is probably the poppiest, most 80s-inspired song on the album. Almost bubblegum-y, it reminds me of some MDNA tracks (GMAYL, Superstar).

Who am I to decide what should be done?

If this is the end, then let it come.

:dramatic:

I'm sorry, but those are some of the most powerful, beautiful lyrics she has ever written. :cries:

Who am I to decide what should be done?

If this is the end, then let it come.

:dramatic:

I'm sorry, but those are some of the most powerful, beautiful lyrics she has ever written. :cries:

YES !!!!

And I love when she says:

I'M NOT GONNA RUN FROM ALL THIS SADNESS

This is so powerful...

YES !!!!

This is so powerful...

YES! :bow:

The whole song is brilliant

You could thread a needle with a teardrop from my eye

Torn between the impulse to stay or running away from all this madness

So I walk this razor's edge. Will I stand or will I fall?

ALL OF IT!!!

YES YES YES!!

giphy.gif

Ok guys, I have to confess

Since there's this uncertainty surrounding the tracklist...and it's likely Queen will not make the cut after all...I just NEEDED to listen to it...just that one song!

Well...I'm dead :dramatic:

Her vocals. GODDAMN her vocals. I love it when they're front and centre like here. And the music. The PRODUCTION! STELLAR!!!

And there are still 15 unheard tracks to come for me :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

I can't stop listening to S.E.X.

I want a video where Madonna is the ageified and wildly innappropriate host of a tv show that's somewhere between the Price Is Right and the movie Network, wherein the Lesson In Sexology is a conveyor belt items competition and M is shot at the end by deranged haters

YES !!!!

This is so powerful...

I guess when she says: "From the tower of Babylon where nothing is what it seems", she means the wisdom of Kaballah?

REBEL

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Iconic

Holy Water

Best Night

Veni Vidi Vici

SEX

Queen

Graffiti Heart

Autotune Baby

Addicted

Two Steps Behind Me

Freedom

Revolution

Back That Up

Nothing Lasts Forever

HEART

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Hold Tight

Joan of Arc

HeartBreakCity

Body Shop

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

Messiah

Rebel Heart

Beautiful Scars

Borrowed Time

Never Let You Down

God is Love

Tragic Girl

The demo of "Beautiful Scars" is always going to rank with my favorite Madonna recordings of all time. It just is.

The version going on the album is an alright remix and I'm fully on board with the versions she wants to present on the finalized release, but there was something magic in the original demo that was completely wiped from the LP mix. :(

I completely agree. She once told William Orbit, "Don't gild the lilly..." during Ray of Light's recording. She needs to take her own damn advice. She overproduced several of the final tracks that were pure awesomeness in demo form. Oh well, at least we have the demos. I think she felt like she had to do something else with them since they leaked, but really, she should've left well enough alone.

If we are basically cumming non stop over the nine songs, will our orgasm continue with the other ten? Because these nine tracks are fucking everything! My God, I am blown away and this is NOT hyperbole.

Beautiful scars and never let you go demos would have been perfect if released in 2008. Beautiful scars album version is wonderful. The ending alone and the strings give me life.

I always envision her wearing a blindfold or veil like Kate Bush in the Babooshka video and standing still singing Wash all over me, while she's pulling a string like Ariadne or being on a rotating plateform having strings constraining her like iggy pp in his rock the vote ad.

If we are basically cumming non stop over the nine songs, will our orgasm continue with the other ten? Because these nine tracks are fucking everything! My God, I am blown away and this is NOT hyperbole.

Pretty much yes.

Madonna-Grammys-Performance-2015-GIFs-Pi

I completely agree. She once told William Orbit, "Don't gild the lilly..." during Ray of Light's recording. She needs to take her own damn advice. She overproduced several of the final tracks that were pure awesomeness in demo form. Oh well, at least we have the demos. I think she felt like she had to do something else with them since they leaked, but really, she should've left well enough alone.

Well she left Best Night pretty much the same. VVV still has a guitar in it. There was no reason to strip Inside Out of everything acoustic. Although I like the final version, the demo is a lot more magical.

Omg I'm so glad you loved them!! I was thinking about you all day today, wondering what your reaction would be. :inlove:

You will love the rest of the songs as well! ♡