REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Did you not notice any quality difference? Hold Tight literally sounds 10 times more polished and clean. The leaked album is not even very HQ and some layers of certain songs sound extremely muffled.

I agree. It sounds way better !!

I think they should take orders and print an album for every fan. Like Bill writes them and he gets RH with Alone with You and the demo of Beautiful Scars

I would have the album but Autotune Baby replaced for Never Let You Go for example.

I think they should take orders and print an album for every fan. Like Bill writes them and he gets RH with Alone with You and the demo of Beautiful Scars

I would have the album but Autotune Baby replaced for Never Let You Go for example.

:lol: I like that idea!!

I have a problem :(

On Itunes France, there can't seem to have the Joan of Arc, Iconic and Hold Tight to be available at download :( whyyyy

And there isn't the clip of L4L available for purchase on itunes either, at least Itunes France

Me is saaaad

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

10978575_10153091248382174_1802943694067

OMG I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT

vinyl, vinyl, vinyl!

Has anyone else come across a full eight minute unmixed version of Iconic. It appears to be parts one and two together.

PS: you can vote mulitple times for best Grammy performance.

Gaga is on 38% which is an absolute joke and M is second on 32%.

Clearly her three fans are refreshing and voting like mad to claim another record!