REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

For those of us with virgin ears, are there any songs that might make us cry, like I did when I first heard Intervention and Falling Free?

Well, I cried at several songs but a couple of them were demos that didn't make the album, like Freedom (a lot of people didn't like this song but for some reason it really touched me). As far as album tracks, Queen, WAOM, Joan of Arc, Messiah. They're all VERY moving. Sometimes it's not even the meaning of the song or the lyrics, but the overall sound that moves me to tears. It's just THAT beautiful. The production on this album is 10 steps ahead of anything she's done before. There are sound effects and backing vocals and "oooooh"s (i'm a sucker for ooooh's :lol:) that just blow me away.

I can't wait to see the reactions of all the people who waited for the album to drop before listening to anything. :tigger:

Mine is just going to be so much hyperbole as I cry and try not to have a heart attack :laugh:

I was reading the old thread from MDNA release date, and some of us, myself included, were SO dramatic, saying it is the album of life etc :laugh:

And I still feel that way, as I do about all of her albums.

But I think this one might make me PASS OUT!!!!!!!!

Mine is just going to be so much hyperbole as I cry and try not to have a heart attack :laugh:

I was reading the old thread from MDNA release date, and some of us, myself included, were SO dramatic, saying it is the album of life etc :laugh:

And I still feel that way, as I do about all of her albums.

But I think this one might make me PASS OUT!!!!!!!!

:lol: I do always have it in the back of my mind that I am typically claiming every album to be her best ever when it's released, and as time goes by I'm able to look at it more objectively. BUT, this one really is different. It speaks to me in a way that her music never has before. It inspires me and it just... connects. I don't know if it's because a lot of is more mature and I've grown up, or if it's the style (because a lot of it is like nothing she's ever done before), but it's everything I need in my life right now and exactly the type of album I wanted her to make, without even knowing it.

http://m.spin.com/articles/madonna-rebel-heart-album-edit-new-track-list/

Posting this here instead of in reviews thread, as there are spoilers.

And thus, the (unofficial?) reviews begin.

Wow, now even medias share illegal streaming and download links... They are disgusting! :mellow:

Spin folded a couple of years ago and is just existing online now. They are probably just bitter because they ruined their legacy while Madonna has outlasted even them :laugh:

I can't wait to see the reactions of all the people who waited for the album to drop before listening to anything. :tigger:

I'm one of those people! I haven't listened to anything except the 6 released tracks. I haven't even listened to the demos that didn't make it onto the album just in case they show up as bonus tracks on some version of the album. I'm taking the day off from work and I am going to listen to everything that day. Come to think of it, I might need the next day off too to recover from all the amazingness that I am sure to hear on the 10th :lmao:

For those of us with virgin ears, are there any songs that might make us cry, like I did when I first heard Intervention and Falling Free?

YES!

Possibly Joan of Arc, beautiful scars, lots of possibilities! Everyone's might be different. One line in Vini Vidi Veci definitely almost choked me up.

For me Body Shop is the new Superstar and the new Incredible, cute bop songs but won't be on the tour.

And Incredible > Body Shop > Superstar.

I disagree.

There's no track that makes me cringe on Rebel Heart the way Superstar (or GGW) made me cringe.

There's a track though that i find half baked the way i found Incredible half baked (parts i loathe like the beginning and parts i adore like when her voice is harder and the whole second part of the song) and that's Addicted, i adore the accoustic parts, her voice, the lyrics and i really hate Avicii's edm beats.

I few thoughts while I listen to the album again.

Veni Vidi Vici made me cry. That song is so powerful.

WAOM is masterpiece. It should get big exposure. It deserves it.

The way she sings Inside Out is so special she has not sang a song like that in decades.

My faves are ( first 6 not counting):

Hold tight

JOA

Iconic

Body shop

Inside out

WAOM

VVV

Sex

Beautiful scars

Borrowed time

GH

Autotune

But there is not one sing i don't like. I've only listen to Queen once. I have my ears full with all the other songs and don't really want to listen to it. I will later.

super deluxe album bonus tracks leaked

Living for love stripped down version

Living for love alternate version (i can't find a difference with the released version)

Joan of arc accoustic

Iconic part 2 (same as Iconic finale demo solo but during the break Tyson & Chance do their thing, same as in Iconic)

Hold Tight (Demo 4) and Addicted (Demo 1) have leaked. All kinds of new lyrics in Hold Tight. AMAZING.

Are these the first 2 that have leaked since Feb 1st when we got Autotune Baby, LFL #2, Messiah #2, WAOM #4 and Borrowed Time #2 ?

Edited by Mr Ciccone

A million miles later

We walk through the valley of the darkest night

We made it through the fire

Scarred and we're bruised all over

But if we stick together

I know our love's gonna last forever

Yesterday won't matter

So baby let me tell you, just

Hold tight

As long as you're by my side

Hold tight

Everything's gonna be alright

And if we light this fire

We'll find our way through the darkness

My love will take you higher

Tonight

Hold tight

:dramatic:

If you hurt then I wanna be the one that's bleeding

if you're breaking down, I wanna be the one you're needing

and if you feel lost, I'm gonna be the one that saves you

It's alright, so hold tight

Are these the first 2 that have leaked since Feb 1st when we got Autotune Baby, LFL #2, Messiah #2, WAOM #4 and Borrowed Time #2 ?

Different. These just leaked, apparently.

I do wish Never Let You Go and Two Steps Behind Me were on the album. They are fantastic even in their demo form.

Edit: instead of Addicted and Graffiti Heart. They are great too... but I'm a dance whore.