REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Alone with you is sooooo good. The chorus stays in my mind since yesterday! All night the song played in my head!!

And heaven!!

Heaven, Alone with you, God is love, we have already a concept for another album!!! haha

I feel that those demos was the before Diplo implication

Everything change after she met diplo IMO

Score, Back that up, Take a day, Trust no bitch (even the demo of Holy Water)

Than BOOM Diplo

Living for love, Unapologetic bitch, bitch I'm Madonna etc!

There's a big difference IMO

I'm so pissed!! I promise myself to not listen demos anymore, and BAM I listened Heaven, alone with you and trust no bitch. How can these tracks aren't in the final tracklisting??? Heaven is such a beautifull song.

Everyone is asking why this and that didn't make the album........we have probably been listening to not only Rebel Heart demos, but demos for the next two Madonna albums.......that's gonna be our "punishment". Imagine if we've heard ALL the songs for the next three albums in some form or another.....lol.

Let's hope M never revisits or reuses her demos in the future. Well, some of them already sound dated.

An album with

Across the sky

Animal

Broken

Set the right

Miss you

God is love

Heaven

Alone with you

And few other songs haha It's already a masterpiece in it's demo version!! haha

Guest Pud Whacker

Let's hope M never revisits or reuses her demos in the future. Well, some of them already sound dated.

Don't forget that Stay from Like a Virgin was a combination of Don't You Know and Stay from her 1981 demos.

I'm sure that happens a lot. There's an idea, a lyric, a melody that may work some years later.

Open your mind and hole.

:lol: