REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I wholeheartedly agree. 😉

The finished version has a cohesive feel that you can't get from throwing in demos and mixing them up. The problem with the demos is that they were very basic productions. They were beautiful because of their simplicity and of course everything else (lyrics, melodies, Madonna's voice etc...)

The album itself pushes the album to a concept and a fresh new sound for M.

Yes!! Fresh new sound for M!! Amen to that!!

Ok...i give in... Trust no bitch is just so fucking awsome!!!!!!!

Holy shit, I just listened to it for the first time! It totally has the spirit of her first album. Something about it reminds me of the pre fame track Don't You Know.

Love it! In my mind TNB is what a full album with Pharrell would sound like.

I LOVE Don't You Know

It's prob my favorite pre fame track. I love it when M gets all funky. TNB sounds like it would fit in this playlist....

Trust No Bitch

Don't You Know

Lucky Star

Think Of Me

Physical Attraction

Everybody (UK 7 inch Dub)

Into The Groove (Demo)

Give It 2Me

She's Not Me

Dance 2night

Alone With You and Trust No Bitch are great - why the hell were these not taken any further. or were they?

Alone With You has a bit of a Run vibe for me - proper band sound, and such a great great melody. She has really delivered with the melodies on this album. Its one of those choruses that you just look forward to in a song as its got such a satisfying chord progression. Love it!

Trust No Bitch sounds like something Prince would have done in one of his more creative moods in the early - mid 80's. Great lyrics, and great track. Didnt someone say this track was finished with Diplo and will be on his next record? I really hope so.

Heaven is very ROL era. Why this song is not on album, I don't get it. That song is so perfect than that Autotune baby :angry:

Autotune Baby is amazing. People are only put off by the baby cries - but the song itself is really good, albeit it slightly odd lyrics. I actually love the baby crying effect - i think its funny and playful. Better than just having some generic production on a track.

Heaven is a great track too though - and is probably deserving of a release in some way!

ugh I love the intro to Best Night so much. I don't even know how to describe those sounds. It kinds of sound like church choir with heavy reverb.

Edited by Guest

Autotune Baby is amazing. People are only put off by the baby cries - but the song itself is really good, albeit it slightly odd lyrics. I actually love the baby crying effect - i think its funny and playful. Better than just having some generic production on a track.

Heaven is a great track too though - and is probably deserving of a release in some way!

I do not, hate Autotune baby, but I more prefer Queen or Heaven . :stir:

So glad to have the brilliant Inside Out in higher quality...replacing the butchered album version immediately.

Trust No Bitch is excellent...Thief of Hearts 2015. This album is so Erotica :inlove:

You DONT just replace a final song with a DEMO on any Madonna album. That's DISRESPECTFUL to her art and I'm judging you. GoodBYE.

Trust No Bitch is excellent...Thief of Hearts 2015. This album is so Erotica :inlove:

This song better be an exclusive track or on Diplo's album or i will will kill this bitch like in Gang Bang outro. :hornybig::lol:

I cry everytime I listen to it. Theres something wrong with me. Ive never had this before. Im such a huge fan but this tips me over the edge, I think im having a midlife crisis.Its the middle of the night, Stephen tweeted, I was stupid enough to put it on again, im in floods of tears. :( But weve all got beautiful scars :(

I love you babe!

And I kinda feel the same right now. Midlife crisis, always mixed up in my mind, tough times.

And those fucking songs don't help me at all. I'm always in tears listening to them..........

There is something about Trust No Bitch that makes me think of the Like a Prayer sessions. I can picture her working on that track with Prince. There's something about her voice that brings me back to that era.

She is just unbelievable! The level of amazingness that she has reached during the Rebel Heart sessions is unparalleled.

There is something about Trust No Bitch that makes me think of the Like a Prayer sessions. I can picture her working on that track with Prince. There's something about her voice that brings me back to that era.

She is just unbelievable! The level of amazingness that she has reached during the Rebel Heart sessions is unparalleled.

I agree. i cant quite get my head around the sheer scale of what she's recorded. And its been largely excellent. The last batch of leaked demos were definitely the weakest of the bunch, but i like that it shows how varied her approach has been to putting together the sound for this album. She's really pulling sounds from all over the place. I just wish the finished product reflected a bit of that variety. Not that its a bad thing to have a choesive record - and it certainly is a solid cohesive album - it just feels a shame that some absolute corkers will never have their potential fully realised!

I just wish she will rework some unfinished demos which are excellent or use some elements to new songs. Why doesn't she feauture on other artists' albums? Like Diplo, Natalia Kills, Daft Punk, Fergie?