REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Made my own Rebel Heart Disc 2. Keep in mind....An omission of a particular song meant that a song did not fit thematically or did not fit an 80 minute disc. Here's what works for me.

1. Living for Love (Stripped down)

2. Borrowed Time (SD Version)

3. Queen

4. Take a Day

5. Autotune Baby

6. Graffiti Heart (SD Version)

7. Hold Tight (Ft MNEK)

8. Joan of Arc (Acoustic)

9. Addicted (SD Version)

10. Never Let You Go

11. Beautiful Scars (SD Version)

12. God Is Love

13. Nothing Lasts Forever

14. Wash All Over Me Demo 4 /Avicii Final)

15. Freedom (2015)

16. Score

17. Revolution (Demo)

18. Heaven

19. Tragic Girl

20. Messiah (Demo 3)

21. Rebel Heart (ft Avicii)

I heavily considered including the Inside Out demo (i'm still second guessing the decision and am open to suggestion) but I just could not take out the the Art for Freedom songs. I had to have borrowed time as it always has been my personal favorite of all of the demos and songs. I would have included the original Beautiful Scars but I felt the album would get too ballady or preachy for my friends. I also had to have the album begin with Living for Love and end with Rebel Heart. What an exciting album. Two and a half weeks and we get the real deal. Cannot wait. I love the Queen and all of you that have got me more excited than ever about this album.

Some are saying Trust No Bitch is going to be on some editions of the album and it was reworked by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds.

I didn't listen to the demo.

Please let this be true! I need this song released so much.

surprise-bitch.jpg

I decided to stick with a real version of the album and train my ears to get used to the order Madonna intended the songs to be. It makes no sense to replace songs with demos. This is the finished version! It won't ever change! It is what it is forever! As for demos, I can always make a playlist for those, but separately from the album.

Oh the other hand, all you guys making your own versions of Rebel Heart make me smile. :inlove: I think it's really cute how excited so many of us are. There are so many songs!!!

I decided to stick with a real version of the album and train my ears to get used to the order Madonna intended the songs to be. It makes no sense to replace songs with demos. This is the finished version! It won't ever change! It is what it is forever! As for demos, I can always make a playlist for those, but separately from the album.

Oh the other hand, all you guys making your own versions of Rebel Heart make me smile. :inlove: I think it's really cute how excited so many of us are. There are so many songs!!!

I wholeheartedly agree. 😉

The finished version has a cohesive feel that you can't get from throwing in demos and mixing them up. The problem with the demos is that they were very basic productions. They were beautiful because of their simplicity and of course everything else (lyrics, melodies, Madonna's voice etc...)

The album itself pushes the album to a concept and a fresh new sound for M.

I wholeheartedly agree.

The finished version has a cohesive feel that you can't get from throwing in demos and mixing them up. The problem with the demos is that they were very basic productions. They were beautiful because of their simplicity and of course everything else (lyrics, melodies, Madonna's voice etc...)

The album itself pushes the album to a concept and a fresh new sound for M.

You hit the proverbial nail on the head: the demos ARE basic productions and they ARE beautiful because of their simplicity. Very well put! :smooch:

<<< Some of the lyrics are pretty grand on this album. I think we go so used to her using generic lines for the last few albums that we forget to 'really listen' to some of the new stuff (except the obvious ones like 'Joan of Arc')

It is hard to believe that there are pretty much 55 demos/variations that were leaked for RH. This dripfeed has done my head in pretty much since before Christmas.

Normally, I would say listening to so many in-progress works would put me off anybody's new album, but it has just added another level of intrigue and genius to the Rebel Heart process. I know someone elsewhere on this forum has said that they felt that the moment has 'come and gone' for this album, but I think they are dreaming!

I cry everytime I listen to it. Theres something wrong with me. Ive never had this before. Im such a huge fan but this tips me over the edge, I think im having a midlife crisis.Its the middle of the night, Stephen tweeted, I was stupid enough to put it on again, im in floods of tears. :( But weve all got beautiful scars :(

I cry everytime I listen to it. Theres something wrong with me. Ive never had this before. Im such a huge fan but this tips me over the edge, I think im having a midlife crisis.Its the middle of the night, Stephen tweeted, I was stupid enough to put it on again, im in floods of tears. :( But weve all got beautiful scars :(

:kiss2:

There's nothing wrong with you! Which song is making you cry? I cried actual tears the first time I heard Ghosttown. Joan of Arc makes me very emotional! Hell, so does the bridge in Hold Tight. I haven't listened to the rest, but I expect I'll be crying at more songs on March 10. I love your honesty and excitement!

The ones youve mentioned.

Then

HC

VVV

BT

BS

Just gets me emotional. I love how they have added African beats for a couple about the thing shes seen. NOW we know what shes talking about.

I can't make out the words before power in the second line of the chorus or the first word in the first verse, but here's the rest.

Trust No Bitch lyrics

This is a special time
I put in the hours, you can count on it
Now ? power, you can trust no bitch
You can trust no bitch, they can flip the switch
?, wipe your tears and console me
That he ain't good enough for me, shake those insecurities
Listen, I got my intuition
I see right through your stick together, girls forever, men snatching tricks
Monday, you call me up about Friday
Then disappear until Sunday, back here trying to talk your shit
Drama, ever heard about karma
Just a word about trauma
That's what you have coming to you
Besties, had your hand on his testes
Hope you loved every second of your violated STDs
Girlfriend, you just did me a favor
I know human behavior, time to elevate my shit
I put in the hours, you can trust no bitch
And by the way, you're as cheap as your weave
And as fake as your tits

Good job! I believe the parts you are missing are "knowledge is power" & "know me."

Just heard Trust No Bitch. I really love it and prefer it over BIM and UB. Love the hammering synth line.

I hope we get a longer version!

A few of the lyrics though! :laugh:

I feel the same way. Finally a bitch track that I like. lol

"HeartBreakCity" made me cry the other day, but I think it's mostly because I'm going through a breakup.

Awwww sorry to hear that.

But you're gonna CARRY ON! You deserve the best and it's.not.him!

It is hard to believe that there are pretty much 55 demos/variations that were leaked for RH. This dripfeed has done my head in pretty much since before Christmas.

Normally, I would say listening to so many in-progress works would put me off anybody's new album, but it has just added another level of intrigue and genius to the Rebel Heart process. I know someone elsewhere on this forum has said that they felt that the moment has 'come and gone' for this album, but I think they are dreaming!

It's all so unbelievable. When she said the 'creative juices were flowing' a year back, she wasn't lying.

This album feels like a real 'event'!!!

OK, I think "My mind is a war zone, the silence hits harder than grenades, I never meant to put a noose around your faith" might be my favorite lyric she's ever written. Wow, that kicks my ass every time I hear it.

That line is AMAZING!!! Heaven is a real gem.

Replacing final songs with demos is crazy to me. Why would any fan do that? Where's the respect for the artist?

I'm having a similar reaction to this album. It's special. You can see it in how passionate we all are about it. And I'm getting so excited just to think how much love these songs are gonna get on tour. We'll definitely be crying then!