REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I can't keep up with the demos.. I'm too stupid for it :lmao:

It's easy. Just check this thread every 5 minutes and rabidly download everything as soon as it becomes available. :rotfl:

The only ones I am missing that I can't seem to find anywhere are:

Addicted/The One That Got Away [Demo 1]

Bitch I'm Madonna (I Just Wanna Beat) [Demo 1]

Borrowed Time [Demo 2]

Hold Tight [Demo 4]

Living For Love (Carry One) [Demo 1]

Messiah [Demo 1]

Messiah [Demo 5]

Rebel Heart [Demo 2]

Wash All Over Me [Demo 3]

:( And I can't wait for Alone With You and Trust No Bitch

Someone mentioned the Score snippet leaked a while ago was a different song to the final released.

It's true. The original snippet is a Ray of Light type electronica dance track but the actual released version is like GMAYL live mix. The lyrics sound like 'God's alive with you, let my .....' but I can't tell the last bit as it's too muffled.

So what is the original snippet actually from? It sounds good though!

Also, I found something called 'Back of the Bus' instrumental. Anyone know anything about that?

I mentioned that excerpt earlier. I think the lyrics are actually "Awesome night with you / you're not my ???". It sounds a bit like Orbit "disco" tracks, La Petit Jeune File, even Roisin Murphy-esque. Though I don't think it's in style of ANY of her recent producers and does sound a bit dated/much different from the others, so I'm leaning towards the idea that it's fake.

This thread should be named "The Demos" discussion.

It's so annoying that the last pages are all about demos, not really about REBEL HEART the album.

Well, this is the thread to discuss the demos. there is another RH album thread with no demo talk.

This thread should be named "The Demos" discussion.

It's so annoying that the last pages are all about demos, not really about REBEL HEART the album.

well....... :lmao:

guess you're in the wrong thread, aren't you ?? :lol:

Did Messiah Demo 3 just now leak or did I just miss it before?

I've lost counting. :lmao: But out of the most recent leaks Heaven is brilliant and Holt Tight featuring MNEK :)

Did Messiah Demo 3 just now leak or did I just miss it before?

It's confusing since I have found the Russian sites have the demos listed differently than the US ones. Messiah 3 in Russia is Demo 5 here....I think

It's confusing since I have found the Russian sites have the demos listed differently than the US ones. Messiah 3 in Russia is Demo 5 here....I think

according to JimmyJimmy's pic, demos 1, 5 and 7 have leaked but I've played version 5 against version 3 I've just found and they seem different. Version 3 has a prominent piano around the 50 second mark but version 5 has a more prominent drum although they're the same length.

Does anyone agree?

according to JimmyJimmy's pic, demos 1, 5 and 7 have leaked but I've played version 5 against version 3 I've just found and they seem different. Version 3 has a prominent piano around the 50 second mark but version 5 has a more prominent drum although they're the same length.

Does anyone agree?

What tracklengths do you have on each?

EDIT: Yes, I agree with you. 3 sounds more "classical"....5 have more drums....same tracklength

Edited by NothingFails