REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I probably am going to get crucified for saying this but even though the demo is cute, it sounds like a dated 80s rock ballad.

The new version completely turned my world upside down - it's like a mix between disco and house music. It's so blissfully happy. I would love to dance to this song with my future lover one day.

I feel the exactly the same! I love it so much! It instantly puts you in a good mood. I don't even remember what the demo sounds like

It's like we got to see the artist's preliminary sketches before the final painting(s) and we preferred the draft (before it was over-rendered). I guess with the fact that they were stolen demos there was no other obvious choice but to retweek them, save releasing an album of mastered duplicates.

But Rebel Heart was already tweaked before anything was stolen though.

I wish some day M woudl make a whole documentary on the album recording process, from writing through to versions and all other little things that come up ... would be totally interesting.

on the demo vs final debate ..its all a bit silly because we happen to have the demos first. in the past we got the final album first, and then after we knew the songs we woudl get remixes that were better, or then later get early demo versions which had something new and exciting (eg the Get Together demo "come on over here"), which made us like the songs more, but not to think that she had the wrong version on the album. its all just part of the richness of enjoying the music - it doesnt matter how we get it, we are privileged for getting it at all.

Absolutely, Paul.

I feel very fortunate (and guilty) to have heard all these demos pre album release. The other way around is usually a good way to rewind and hear the evolution of tracks.

Madonna is very fortunate that her demos are of such high quality that some of us are leaning towards them as preferred versions. It's all a bonus!

So if i'm not wrong in my estimations, all that remains unreleased from the original recording sessions (besides various other versions of existing tracks) are the following:

Alone With You

Eyes Wide Open

Midnight Shift

Objects

Trust No Bitch

So if i'm not wrong in my estimations, all that remains unreleased from the original recording sessions (besides various other versions of existing tracks) are the following:

Alone With You

Eyes Wide Open

Midnight Shift

Objects

Trust No Bitch

Eyes wide open, Midnight shift and objects were reported on M Forums as fake or working titles of already leaked tracks by people who owns them (but how can we be sure ? They can be people full of shit).

Take a day is a nice track to wake up to. Morning track.

Eyes wide open, Midnight shift and objects were reported on M Forums as fake or working titles of already leaked tracks by people who owns them (but how can we be sure ? They can be people full of shit).

Take a day is a nice track to wake up to. Morning track.

There are two separate entries for Midnight Shift on the list (one a Natalia Kills concept demo, the other Madonna's demo), so I suspect they are real for now. No one thought Trust No Bitch was an actual song either, and yet it's circulating now.

There are two separate entries for Midnight Shift on the list (one a Natalia Kills concept demo, the other Madonna's demo), so I suspect they are real for now. No one thought Trust No Bitch was an actual song either, and yet it's circulating now.

We'll see. Hopefully they are real : the more we get, the better :) Yes we're greedy junkies ^^

No. She reworked them BEFORE the leak. A mistake? No. Avicii's production clashes extremely with the other material and what we got in the end has surpassed all of his demos imo. He recycled stems from his own songs for M's album. I mean...does it get it any more unprofessional? Apart from that his sound may be popular rn but it#s already outdated and would make M seem like she was following some kind of trend again. The album is very diverse, yet very cohesive. It doesn't sound like a clusterfuck of different producer's work. It's ONE body of work and it works. Also, looking at her Spotify playlist the overall sound of the album is the music she's been listening to recently. Be grateful for what you got and be even more grateful that you got to hear the demos after all...

Yes!!!!! Thank god someone else makes some sense! Couldn't have said it better!

Loving Take It Back! It's so Hard Candy which is a good thinkg for me!

Score is a good track too and like GMAYL part 2!

Score is fun... yeah like GMAYL 2... but this time for the NBA... i like that NBA sampling when one shoot a ball... is that Lola at the end? Take A Day is like is our salsa track for Rebel Heart... "we can just bang, bang, bang" is infectious... :)

Aren't you guys tired of seeking all these demos? demo1, demo2, demo3... I don't understand the obsession here, a bit too crazy for my taste.

Yeah. They need to coin a term for Demo Overload! 'Demoload'? 'Sorry, I can't come to Miley Cyrus' function for her new MAC lipstick...I've got Madonna Demoload!'

Some demos that transition from, say #3 to #4, sound like the studio engineer farted in the background!

omg I love Score so much. It makes me want to get out my pom poms and do the GMAYL choreo :laugh:

Isn't it so much fun? Definitely a better version of GMAYL. Very nice pic, by the way! :drool:

Unfortunately, no. It's odd how the first two waves of demos were all 320 kbps, but not this one.

Most of them were upconverted, apparently. They're not real 320kbps.

Alone With You

Eyes Wide Open

Midnight Shift

Objects

Trust No Bitch

From what I've heard Objects and Eyes Wide Open do not exist. They were titles made up by G_O_N_E. Midnight Shift is a Natalia Kills demo. Not sure if that means that it's just her singing or that it's an actual demo with M's vocals but penned by NK.

Unfortunately, no. It's odd how the first two waves of demos were all 320 kbps, but not this one.

That's a shame. Hopefully another demo version of that song leaks in better quality.

I'm currently getting my LIFE to the 5th demo of Hold Tight especially that ending where it's just MNEK harmonising with that synth going AWF. I wouldn't mind if this was the album version.

wow I've been out for a few days (health issues and long week at work) and I come back to see tons of shit leaked :o

I'm trying to keep up can someone recapitulate what leaked?

take a day

heaven

trust no bit

take it back

score

is there something else?

Edited by JoanOfArc

From what I've heard Objects and Eyes Wide Open do not exist. They were titles made up by G_O_N_E.

Actually, "Objects" was one of the first titles reported by DrownedMadonna.com back in September 2014. It was described a mid-tempo song that "will make you want to dance, but in a different way". :)

"Objects all around / you were never profound / Strip me down to the core / Now you want more? / Is my heart an object to you?"

Guys, what about that 15 sec excerpt that was labeled Score? It's dance-y, kind of La Petite Jeune File, with loooong vocals of "Awesome night with you / Not my ??? oh no" or something like that. It was available for good few days, if not weeks before now. Was it fake? It is TOTALLY different from genuine Score we got yesterday.