REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Best Night Demo 1 and Hold Tight demo 5 leaked.

Best Night like the album including the chorus, but has totally different lyrics.
Hold Tight is like to the other demos, but has the feat. NMEK of backing vocals.

:sassy:

Best Night Demo 1 and Hold Tight demo 5 leaked.

Best Night like the album including the chorus, but has totally different lyrics.
Hold Tight is like to the other demos, but has the feat. NMEK of backing vocals.

:sassy:

:huh:

How can someone dislike Iconic? The only reason that comes to my mind is if they don't like rappers or something. But the song is life!!

Not a fan of Iconic either. The Solo/Final demo is a billion times better than the album version.

Wow, so Best Night demo 1 is the song from which an LQ clip leaked after RH/WAOM and she sings "diamonds dancing on my…". I was wondering where that one came from. I love her vocals there.

More leaks, haven't heard Best Night or Hold Tight yet but I ask one question

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALONE WITH YOU!!!!

That's what I want to know too.

It sounds like the best of the unreleased demos, especially for those who like Madonna's 80s dance songs.

Heaven is really good.

Thank god she ditched the lyrics from Best Night demo 1, horribly tacky.

I want more Mnek !

Alone with you is clearly from the same session as Rebel Heart demo

I WANT TRUST NO BITCH.

Yep, Trust No Bitch needs to also leak, the beat sounds like a tune

I know it's old news but Queen is just fucking amazing and if it's never officially released in some format it's a fucking injustice

TRUE

I love it..such an atmosphere and depth to that song. In a parallel universe we would have a music video to it. :ohno: