REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Bill, I'm right with you, a good "ooooh" gets me every time. Along the same lines, I am a sucker for any song with an "oh-oh-oh" (think "Paninaro" by the Pet Shop Boys).

And on a separate note, I was gutted the first time I heard the final "Inside Out". I thought she'd destroyed it, but it's grown on me a lot. Now it's right up with the demo version for me. Really though, every one of these songs in every version is something special. It's one of 3 albums of hers where I don't skip a single track.

Edited by momosfantasy

I finally succumbed to the demos....my only preference is Rebel heart, demo feels like a really big hit in waiting, album version feel like a nice album track. Otherwise l am just loving this album so much, it is epic and l would only scratch Holy Water....we already have where life begins.

I just wanna know where all the inspiration and creativity came from on this album? Every track is SO strong, so original. Her writing is like nothing she's done before.

And there isn't one "waiting/hesitating" yet :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

I just wanna know where all the inspiration and creativity came from on this album? Every track is SO strong, so original. Her writing is like nothing she's done before.

And there isn't one "waiting/hesitating" yet :lol:

:rotfl:

Way way WAY back in one of these threads, I swear that someone said one of the new songs (maybe a demo) reminded them of Hole. Can anyone remember this and which title the person was referring to?!

Probably Addicted. It would be the closest.

Are you sure it's 3 and 5? Before they were labeled as demos 2 and 4...

The files that leaked were apparently mislabeled. As were most of the leaked files.

I am sorry if this was already posted, but do we know the writers and producers of all the tracks? Both demo and final versions?

It appears we have the full credits only for the six songs released in December.

For MDNA, we didn't have the full writing and production credits until 2 weeks before the album release.

Hi guys , Madonna fans in Brazil are making a petition to the Standard and Super Deluxe versions are also released in Brazil, I would ask help from you to sign. thxx. :smooch:

https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Universal_Music_Brasil_A_comercializacao_do_album_Rebel_Heart_nas_versoes_Standard_e_Super_Deluxe/?aXwPdjb