REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I disagree. I heard the demos of VVV, Holy Water and Sex over and over but I prefer the final version. But, in the end, I still think the final version of Inside Out is shitty and messy. I don't hear anything GLORIOUS in the final version.

Guess it's a question of taste more than perception.

+1

one more tiiiime :manson:

It's the quality of the leak. After legally downloading the new 3 tracks on iTunes and replacing the the leaks for these I could hear the tracks more clear. I'm pretty sure the drums will sound smother.

I really hope so cause I'm starting to like the final version a little more than the demo (which I didn't think would ever happen) but I just can't get passed the poor quality

Ok so I'm letting myself listen to a track a week until the official release haha. This week I picked, S.E.X. having never heard the demo.

I quite like it! It's fun, not meant to be taken too seriously, and the production is great.

Both versions of Inside Out are fantastic. I love them both.

Yep, me too. Though I think I do prefer the demo slightly.

I fear I will never love the album version of Beautiful Scars, though. :cries:

Yep, me too. Though I think I do prefer the demo slightly.

I fear I will never love the album version of Beautiful Scars, though. :cries:

I have never heard the demo of Scars so I like the album version :lmao:

I disagree. I heard the demos of VVV, Holy Water and Sex over and over but I prefer the final version. But, in the end, I still think the final version of Inside Out is shitty and messy. I don't hear anything GLORIOUS in the final version.

Guess it's a question of taste more than perception.

Agree completely. The beauty of Inside Out has been completely ruined for me :thumbsup: the same with Illuminati and Scarfs..but as you say, all a question of taste and preference.

Borrowed Time is one of my new favourites :inlove:

Agree completely. The beauty of Inside Out has been completely ruined for me :thumbsup: the same with Illuminati and Scarfs..but as you say, all a question of taste and preference.

Borrowed Time is one of my new favourites :inlove:

Me too ! Love that song so much !! :laugh:

"Frida showed her feelings painting from the ceiling back in the beginning

nothings what it seems she painted all her dreams she made her own reality...."

"...even with Keith out on the street, he died fighting so you could do it as well."

it's just SO Her. I love this song the most. i don't think it's probably the best but it's the one i love the very most.

i could EASILY write a 4 page paper about all the things she's talking about in this song. it's so perfect.

A bus accident in 1925 left Kahlo severely injured, ending her medical studies and forcing her to stay in bed for three months. It was during this period that Kahlo began to paint, using a ceiling-mounted mirror that allowed her to be her own model.[/size]

Thank you.

That song means so much to me. It goes back to Madonna's roots as an struggeling artist in NY in the art scene. The final version is exactly how I wanted it. It is a cross between 80's sound and modern. It is perfect. Everytime I listen too i I see the Madonna in her early 20s on the streets in New York before her breakthrough. Those years made her the artist she later became.

Thank you.

That song means so much to me. It goes back to Madonna's roots as an struggeling artist in NY in the art scene. The final version is exactly how I wanted it. It is a cross between 80's sound and modern. It is perfect. Everytime I listen too i I see the Madonna in her early 20s on the streets in New York before her breakthrough. Those years made her the artist she later became.

Yes. The final version really is perfect.

Guest Pud Whacker

im all over the place with what i like but this is how my folder looks:

Living For Love demo version!!! its all 90's house. fabulous.

Devil Pray Rebel Heart released version

Ghost town Rebel Heart released version

Unapologetic Bitch Rebel Heart released version (its unchecked to be perfectly honest - unnecessary to me)

Illuminati demo version

Bitch, Im Madonna Rebel Heart released version (unchecked - unnecessary - i will live)

Hold Tight - Rebel Heart released version!!!

Joan Of Arc - Rebel Heart released version!!! love both versions but the released one has LIFE!!!

Iconic - Rebel Heart released version (unchecked - i have no use for this in my life)

Heartbreak City Rebel Heart

Body Shop demo version!!! love this version

Holy Water - Rebel Heart - LOVE THIS VERSION!!!

Inside Out Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me - DEMO VERSION - love this - perfection!!!

Veni Vidi Vicki Bracelona - demo version

SEX - Rebel Heart - love this version!!!

Messiah - Rebel Heart

Rebel Heart - Demo Version - love this - its got soul - its PERFECTION

Beautiful Scars - Rebel Heart

Queen - Rebel Heart

Borrowed Time - Demo Version

Graffiti Heart - Demo Version although i love both and the new verse in the Rebel. the final one sounds muffled. i like high treble.

AutoTune Baby - Rebel Heart

Im Addicted - Rebel Heart

I LOVE MY VERSION THE BEST OF ALL!!!

I switched up the tracklist a lil and I think it flows quite smoothly! Only three tracks I replaced with the original demos:

01. Living For Love

02. Devil Pray

03. Illuminati

04. Iconic (featuring Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)

05. Bitch I'm Madonna (featuring Nicki Minaj)

06. Veni Vedi Vici (featuring Nas)

07. Queen

08. Ghosttown

09. Hold Tight

10. Inside Out

11. Best Night

12. Holy Water

13. S.E.X

14. HeartbreakCity

15. Addicted

16. Wash All Over Me (Original Demo)

17. Graffiti Heart

18. Joan Of Arc

19. Messiah (Original Demo)

20. Rebel Heart (Original Demo)

Iconic - Rebel Heart released version (unchecked - i have no use for this in my life)

Youre so missing out. When im out walking in the street and this song comes on, I can barely resist the need for my legs to start marching.

This is also going to be a single and the biggest moment on tour, so you better get listening.

Youre so missing out. When im out walking in the street and this song comes on, I can barely resist the need for my legs to start marching.

This is also going to be a single and the biggest moment on tour, so you better get listening.

How can someone dislike Iconic? The only reason that comes to my mind is if they don't like rappers or something. But the song is life!!

Way way WAY back in one of these threads, I swear that someone said one of the new songs (maybe a demo) reminded them of Hole. Can anyone remember this and which title the person was referring to?!