REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Omg I'm so glad you loved them!! I was thinking about you all day today, wondering what your reaction would be. :inlove:

You will love the rest of the songs as well! ♡

Awww you're sweet!

My reaction is that all three are perfect 10's with Joan of Arc one of her ALL TIME best!

I can't describe how this album gets better with each listen with most songs being 10's. :lol: On the other hand, thank God Autotune baby is dropped from the US edition. I will pretend this abomination never existed :noway:

I can't describe how this album gets better with each listen with most songs being 10's. :lol: On the other hand, thank God Autotune baby is dropped from the US edition. I will pretend this abomination never existed :noway:

You and me, both. Ask me in a year's time if I have listened to it again and the answer will probably be a resounding 'No!'

Are Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Addicted, and Graffiti Heart solid tracks, or do they have a "bonus track" throwaway feel? Are we talking Beautiful Killer levels, or more like BDay Song?

^ Closer to BK. Definitely not like BDay Song.

The demos of those songs had a lot of potential, but they are not as good as they could have turned.

Edited by uno

Are Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Addicted, and Graffiti Heart solid tracks, or do they have a "bonus track" throwaway feel? Are we talking Beautiful Killer levels, or more like BDay Song?

Everyone seems to have different opinions on these. I've only listened to Borrowed Time and Addicted. Both are way above BDay Song level.

I thought the Borrowed Time demo was flat and nothing special, but I think the final version is quite good. Not single good, but easily album worthy. Addicted is ok but never connected with me, but a lot of fans seems to like it. Still miles above something like BDay song though

More on the level of BK. None of them feel like bonus tracks to me, although I do prefer the demo versions of most of them.

Beautiful Scars and Borrowed Time are very well produced. You'll love them. A lot of people like Addicted but it's actually my least favorite. I'm not surprised they left it as a bonus track.

Beautiful Scars is very laid back, chill-out kinda song. Very confident and sexy. I love the new version a lot!

Borrowed Time has ethereal sounds added, vocals are a lot more polished, a really well produced track. Not sure why it's just a bonus.

Addicted is a lot like Latte or Broken. A bit better in production but nothing too special.

she didn't overproduce shit, she made the demos better.

I Agree except for Beautiful Scars.

Inside out (though i miss the intro) is way better. So are Iconic, VVV, etc... Even Holy Water, that i truly hated, now it's a personal favorite.

But BS...damn.... that was my fave all the way!!!

If we are basically cumming non stop over the nine songs, will our orgasm continue with the other ten? Because these nine tracks are fucking everything! My God, I am blown away and this is NOT hyperbole.

Prepare yourself now! They are all this good

How many demos of Living For Love are out there?

Only 2 demos have leaked so far:

Living For Love #3 (4:40)
Living For Love #5 (4:12)
But many more are circulating among collectors...

Are there any reliable production/songwriting credits for songs 7 - 25?

"Joan of Arc" written by Madonna, MoZella, Toby Gad & S1

"Inside Out" written by Madonna, Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas & E. Kidd Bogart

"Holy Water" written by Madonna, Natalia Kills & Martin Kierszenbaum

Furthermore, we know that:

• MoZella co-wrote both "Hold Tight" and "Iconic"
  • MNEK co-wrote "Hold Tight"
  • S1 co-wrote "Iconic"
  • Kanye West co-produced "Wash All Over Me"

will we get any extra on the "Limited Super Deluxe Edition"?

somes notices a la COADF or some Candys a la Hard Candy?

would love it!

but no Super Deluxe Edition like the MDNA-Deluxe Edition..only a few Songs more...

because in Germany you get the Deluxe Edition for 19,99€ and the Super Deluxe for 29,99€...

too much for 4 Bonussongs and 2 Remixes...

Edited by Mr.Candy

Well she left Best Night pretty much the same. VVV still has a guitar in it. There was no reason to strip Inside Out of everything acoustic. Although I like the final version, the demo is a lot more magical.

I think Kanye ruined Inside Out...the song itself is so strong that even with that anemic production it somehow pushes through