REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Oop...looks I've been right once again about two L4L Remixes making the cut over two more actual songs. Too bad Queen will be axed. That was actually one of the really good bonus tracks. :(

Beautiful Scars on the other hand...I usually hate ppl that whine over the final version but that left-over lounge Instrumental is just awful. It sounds like one of those songs that come with FL Studio or other producer software for free and the whole thing sounds like a last-minute-mashup. Oh and there was actually a lot of praise for the demo and even more devestation when we found out it didn't make the regular album.

The demo of "Beautiful Scars" is always going to rank with my favorite Madonna recordings of all time. It just is.

The version going on the album is an alright remix and I'm fully on board with the versions she wants to present on the finalized release, but there was something magic in the original demo that was completely wiped from the LP mix. :(

Yep.

The version going on the album is an alright remix and I'm fully on board with the versions she wants to present on the finalized release, but there was something magic in the original demo that was completely wiped from the LP mix. :(

Beautiful Scars on the other hand...I usually hate ppl that whine over the final version but that left-over lounge Instrumental is just awful. It sounds like one of those songs that come with FL Studio or other producer software for free and the whole thing sounds like a last-minute-mashup. Oh and there was actually a lot of praise for the demo and even more devestation when we found out it didn't make the regular album.

zyiBFNq.gif

The demo of "Beautiful Scars" is always going to rank with my favorite Madonna recordings of all time. It just is.

I agree.

You gotta be kidding that they left Queen and AT off in favor of LFL a mixes :rant:

Exactly. I think we're all in agreement that we'd rather have 2 glorious new songs instead of crappy mixes.

Completely agree.

I fell in love with Beautiful Scars instently, I love both the demo and the final version. For me there is much more reason to love the song because personally I always used to be the kind of person who always tried so hard to be liked by someone I wanted to be friends with or someone I was interested in, always going above and beyone to prove myself worthy but I came to a realization that the right people will respect and love you for who you are with your "beautiful scars" and all

That being said I still believe very strongly that the month wait for the official release is both unecessary and a bad idea. Links keep circulating for leaks, whether it i official or unofficial material so really, is Madge and her team really doing this amazing album justice by delaying the release so long when everything is available online. I say release it right after the grammy's in full digitally at least, that will also cause the surprise factor which would be an added plus to commercial success.

Oop...looks I've been right once again about two L4L Remixes making the cut over two more actual songs. Too bad Queen will be axed. That was actually one of the really good bonus tracks. :(

Do you think Queen and Autotune Baby will show up as bonus tracks on other releases? They were played at the listening party that was reported so I would think they would show up on some official release. Here's hoping for an official release but if not at least we have the leaks.

I fell in love with Beautiful Scars instently, I love both the demo and the final version. For me there is much more reason to love the song because personally I always used to be the kind of person who always tried so hard to be liked by someone I wanted to be friends with or someone I was interested in, always going above and beyone to prove myself worthy but I came to a realization that the right people will respect and love you for who you are with your "beautiful scars" and all

That being said I still believe very strongly that the month wait for the official release is both unecessary and a bad idea. Links keep circulating for leaks, whether it i official or unofficial material so really, is Madge and her team really doing this amazing album justice by delaying the release so long when everything is available online. I say release it right after the grammy's in full digitally at least, that will also cause the surprise factor which would be an added plus to commercial success.

But there will be even MORE illegal links after the official release so I really don't see the point of just dropping it on iTunes. Leaking a month before official release isn't really THAT bad.

It must be some form of punishment for the leaks! :lol:

I still can't get over that signature gif of yours...I could stare it for hours hehe

Beautiful Scars could have been so much more...instead, well you know what it turned out like...but hey there are 24 other tracks you can overdose on!

I still can't get over that signature gif of yours...I could stare it for hours hehe

I know, right??? It's everything I love about her, summed up in one backwards dip :lol:

I know, right??? It's everything I love about her, summed up in one backwards dip :lol:

i just noticed that dip in ur sig, it's one of my fave moments of the vid...I would like to see ya pull off something like this...without needing to go to the chiropractic afterwards that is :laugh:

I've be practising that backflip; maybe I'll drop it on the dancefloor when the DJ plays Living for Love :-) I hope I don't crack my back

i just noticed that dip in ur sig, it's one of my fave moments of the vid...I would like to see ya pull off something like this...without needing to go to the chiropractic afterwards that is :laugh:

:lmao: I'd be in traction.

I've be practising that backflip; maybe I'll drop it on the dancefloor when the DJ plays Living for Love :-) I hope I don't crack my back

:lol:

But there will be even MORE illegal links after the official release so I really don't see the point of just dropping it on iTunes. Leaking a month before official release isn't really THAT bad.

The leaks have been an ongoing thing for two months and counting now. At least with an official release there will be the choice, right now people are just illegally downloading it so in a month's time when it actually comes out a lot of people will be thinking "what's the point of buying it, already downloaded it ".

For those of us with virgin ears, are there any songs that might make us cry, like I did when I first heard Intervention and Falling Free?

I cried listening to HeartBreak City and Inside Out demos

I love that I didnt spoil the listens with the shitty demos because I enjoy the ACTUAL versions in their presented format..the way Madonna wanted them. I think Beautiful Scars is a lush groovy track that you'd here at a trendy cocktail party. LOL. Its awesome

Sadly it won't. Amazon.de added the tracklist today. They even name the 2 remixes of LFL.

Queen and Autotune Baby are not here either.

I'm so sad right now. Queen is everything to me. And the last chorus of Autotune Baby : OMG! Madonna sings like never before.

I wonder when will these 2 songs be available. On what support ?

But I'm so so sad right now. :(

so dissapointed if Queen is out. hope it will make it to the european sdbox. its one of my favourites! the weakest in my opinion is beautiful scars and grafitti heart.

Well I hope it's for iTunes then so we can buy the songs. In Spotify they can delete songs from their catalogue whenever they want.

And yes our last chance is the Japanese edition. But there's place for just one bonus on it.

I still pray that Amazon didn't get the full information.