REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I adore WAOM as a ballad.... I know what you are saying about that little beat that kicks in... it seems weird at first but definitely works as it buillds into the marching drum... especially the second time it kicks in the next verse... the song is glorious both as ballad and dance track

Very True.

I'm not giving up on this beautiful track.

I see what you mean about the progression into the marching drums.

Unlike a lot of people here, I absolutely adore the new version of beautiful scars

This. The demo is such a cheesefest and it was never a fan favorite. Then they announced the deluxe tracklist and people went NUTS because Beautiful Scars was axed and I was like "WTF I have NEVER seen anyone praise the song when it leaked!"

I love the new version of Beautiful scars. I love Autotune baby ( especially the autotuned baby which i find hilarious) though i like the demo a little bit, just a little bit more because of the guitar. I love the accoustic version of Joan of Arc best (the strings at the end are beautiful).

This. The demo is such a cheesefest and it was never a fan favorite. Then they announced the deluxe tracklist and people went NUTS because Beautiful Scars was axed and I was like "WTF I have NEVER seen anyone praise the song when it leaked!"

307rqmu.gif

Dunno where you've been looking, but the demo of Beautiful Scars was a definite fan favourite on here.

I love the new version of Beautiful scars. I love Autotune baby ( especially the autotuned baby which i find hilarious) though i like the demo a little bit, just a little bit more because of the guitar. I love the accoustic version of Joan of Arc best (the strings at the end are beautiful).

Wait a sec, what demo of Autotune baby?

Wait a sec, what demo of Autotune baby?

The demo that leaked a few days before the album leak...

I preferred it too. Guitars straight out of Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walking" throughout.

The demo that leaked a few days before the album leak...

I preferred it too. Guitars straight out of Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made For Walking" throughout.

i hope u r right dear!

so dissapointed if Queen is out. hope it will make it to the european sdbox. its one of my favourites! the weakest in my opinion is beautiful scars and grafitti heart.

This just isn't true - people were raving about it on here when it leaked, saying that it would have fit in perfectly with "Desperately Seeking Susan" etc. etc. You must just have missed all the praise, because it definitely happened....

Unlike a lot of people here, I absolutely adore the new version of beautiful scars

I'm with you. I LOVE the final album version. Love that throwback R&B disco sound. Never cared for the demo at all (though I understand the potential)...and she blew me away with final version. Water into wine.

I'm with you. I LOVE the final album version. Love that throwback R&B disco sound. Never cared for the demo at all (though I understand the potential)...and she blew me away with final version. Water into wine.

+1

The demo of "Beautiful Scars" is always going to rank with my favorite Madonna recordings of all time. It just is.

The version going on the album is an alright remix and I'm fully on board with the versions she wants to present on the finalized release, but there was something magic in the original demo that was completely wiped from the LP mix. :(

The demo of "Beautiful Scars" is always going to rank with my favorite Madonna recordings of all time. It just is.

The version going on the album is an alright remix and I'm fully on board with the versions she wants to present on the finalized release, but there was something magic in the original demo that was completely wiped from the LP mix. :(

true !