REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

A million miles later

We walk through the valley of the darkest night

We made it through the fire

Scarred and we're bruised all over

But if we stick together

I know our love's gonna last forever

Yesterday won't matter

So baby let me tell you, just

Hold tight

As long as you're by my side

Hold tight

Everything's gonna be alright

And if we light this fire

We'll find our way through the darkness

My love will take you higher

Tonight

Hold tight

:dramatic:

If you hurt then I wanna be the one that's bleeding

if you're breaking down, I wanna be the one you're needing

and if you feel lost, I'm gonna be the one that saves you

It's alright, so hold tight

I just love everything about Hold Tight, the melody, her voice, the lyrics.

Only Madonna!

Love the album so much. I finally could organiza my folders and i made a Rebel Heart Megadeluxe with the rest of the demos and accoustics and that makes 40 tracks! !! I played it and had the evening of my life

Love the album so much. I finally could organiza my folders and i made a Rebel Heart Megadeluxe with the rest of the demos and accoustics and that makes 40 tracks! !! I played it and had the evening of my life

:tigger:

I just said this to someone privately while talking about how enriching and enjoyable it's been to listen to her songs evolve through these demos. It pretty much sums up how I feel so i'm gonna say it again. :lol:

I am totally immersed in this era. When I'm not listening to this album, i'm thinking about it. :lol: I'm going to wrapped myself up in it and love every minute while it lasts. I highly doubt any other album will ever make me feel this way. To me, it's a once in a lifetime experience.

That's how I am, I have it stuck in my head if I'm not listening to it :biggrin:

So many demos and versions of the same songs, I wonder how you all do to keep up! How do you know which one is the final version?

4 additional bonus tracks have leaked!

26. Living for Love (Stripped Down Version) 3:54 <- parts of this were used in the "making of" video

27. Living for Love (Alternate Version) 3:40 <- different ending, but basically the same as the album version

28. Joan of Arc (Acoustic) 4:02 <- BEAUTIFUL!!!!

29. Iconic (Part 2) 4:25 <- same as Iconic (Demo #2) including the raps ( longer cameo by Mike Tyson).

What is she singing in the background after "I saw a ray of light" in VVV?

She sings "quicker than a ray of light"...

She also sings "just like a prayer" after the "made you say a little prayer" line.

:wow:

She also sings "just like a prayer" after the "made you say a little prayer" line.

Are you sure they're not just random backing vocals? I can't hear the Like a Prayer one

I don't hear that at all! :ohmy:

Are you sure they're not just random backing vocals? I can't hear the Like a Prayer one

She def sings the ray of light part but I don't hear LAP either.

^ on the demo. the LAP line was dropped or buried in the LP mix.

Ah, I hear it. It didn't fit in as nice as the ROL line does. Glad they dropped it.

I loved those background vocals in the VVV demo, thought it was genius! Great to hear they're still (partly) there in the final mix.

That brings up a question in my mind...does the final mix still feature these beautiful guitars in the chorus?