"I'm EVERYTHING!"

Camacho

Lol the Gargoyle even managed to steal that line from Madonna

where she looked like a buck toothed deer in headlights when asked who she was and then sputtered out unconvincingly "I'm everything?" What a weak moment for her.

where she looked like a buck toothed deer in headlights when asked who she was and then sputtered out unconvincingly "I'm everything?" What a weak moment for her.

Lol yes, with Oprah. And I didn't even know she stole it from M until a couple of months ago.

As matter-of-fact and assured as "I want to rule the world" :wow:

She's just stating plain truths.

when did gagball use that line?

"...............I'm everything" *grease drips down double chin*

I was obviously too young (well, not born even :chuckle:) and living in the wrong part of the world to fully appreciate in person what a massive cultural force M was, but that news clip gives me just some idea: the impact on the youth, fashion trends, commerce, movies, and of course music. While followers of Meatball Stain can try and horn in on all of that (and fail), the repeated label of Madonna as a SEX SYMBOL in the 80s is one area that the most deluded little mongster is hesitant to encroach.

when did gagball use that line?

Ah I love these old news stories. When the reporter said "There are still those who question Madonna's talent. They say today's obsession could become yesterday's news."

If only they knew.