LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

It's fantastic

Unlike anything she's ever done

And not what I was expecting at all

We all were thinking that she'd be wearing white, there's be a choir, lots of dancing.... :lmao:

I am impressed. Would like to see it off a computer screen than a tiny phone screen

I was in a 5 hr studio class and didn't get a chance to watch it afterwards, I am in looooooove!!!

She's ahowcasing her strength determination and love on the stage for everyone to see.

Well done!!!

Bravo girl!!!

:smooch:

aaaaaaaaah I get it, like there's a comma after business. Thanks.

or I could've just said put a comma there yeah, LOL

The one negative comment, which isn't about the video because it's glorious, I have is that I have to keep watching on my iPhone 5S screen. This video needs to be seen on a big HD screen. The video looks so rich and beautiful and there's so much detail, my iPhone just doesn't cut it. I'm gonna have to steal my father's iPad when he gets home.

It's very hard to see the details in the clothes w/o HD, esp the outfit in the 2nd half

They don't ejaculate full stop. That's the problem

HAHAHAH

Did this get posted yet too? Can't be bothered to wade through 9 pages.

She looks amazing. I guess we can say goodbye to those bloody cowboy hats at the lives shows. Break out the matador outfits!

Same idea at the same time, in France when this happen we must pinch each other :laugh:

Love it how people don't agree with you all and they get singled out.

It's my opinion. The video is reductive in general. The whole matador/bullfighting theme has been done by her more than one occasion. The whole dance sequence has been done by her in previous tours if you pay close attention.

I guess people are easily entertained.

Wow, it's like the first time I see the Daily Mail being positive about Madonna... And they put a good picture to illustrate the article, not the same old pic from the 2014 Grammys as usual. Nice!

Since it's been announced that Madonna will come to the Brit Awards the UK press is more positive, they know she'll slay and they don't want to be the black sheep :stir:

Anybody focusing on hairdos instead of the wonderful sybolism and choreo and ART should go away

Love it that we are so happy and she has created a new iconic outfit just like the leotard or the cowboy. Brand new iconic look to set trends! !!!

AND the vid is even better the more you watch it. This is already a classic

I love the video, the direction is great, she's beautiful kinda S&S-ish with the hair and also the outfit, I love the choreography too.

The final is kinda weird but I love it, very nice video since GMAYL or maybe better on par with Hung Up.

Ok guys, I've seen it. And let me tell you, she SLAYED ME HARD LIKE I WAS ONE OF THOSE MINOTAURS

can't wait for tomorrow, so I can download this video in all of its HD gloriousness and watch on my tv!!!!!!

I have always felt that Madonna moves better than any other music star. The grace, skill and fluidity she has when she dances is beautiful. I know she is a trained dancer but it is beyond that. Even when she walks and struts, her movements are magic. She is very diverse as well. Brilliant performance by her as usual.

And to make her fly above the audience and pee on all the other artists to mark her territory as the leader of the pack.....but maybe i'm too extreme.

hahaha ,she has already marked her territory ,she's marking her territory 30 years now