LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

It's beyond gorgeousness in every way except I do feel like there its a bit too much with all the other sound effects that pretty much drown out the song in parts. It was a bit distracting. But maybe its because I've only watched it a couple times

It's not as bad with proper sound. It doesn't detract from the song as much with good headphones on or speakers.

So yeah, I'm forcing company to partake in a Madonna video marathon later tonight to celebrate LFL!

6.5 hours of The Queen's videos chronologically from "Everybody" to "Living For Love". :drama:

Off to acquire provisions...

So yeah, I'm forcing company to partake in a Madonna video marathon later tonight to celebrate LFL!

6.5 hours of The Queen's videos chronologically from "Everybody" to "Living For Love". :drama:

Oh that sounds so FUN! Everybody should do that this weekend... EVERYBODY!!! :-)

I'd love if we could all live in the same city !! We would have so much fun ! :tigger:

I'd love if we could all live in the same city !! We would have so much fun ! :tigger:

Yes! A great big Madonna party with all the videos and all you awesome people! Sounds like a dream :)

I can't get anything done because all I can do is think about, listen to, and watch Madonna. :lmao: I haven't been this bad since my countdown to The Girlie Show (my first concert)! :lmao:

All I can say is thank God for this forum and you people because otherwise I would just explode.

Comments on the video as always retard. I hate the illuminati blah blah blah and second those little insects(monsters) even though i don't a problem with Gaga. But her fans are brainless. :(

I avoid reading the comments altogether. Between the little monsters and the haters, it's just too depressing and unnecessary. It's a shame everyone can't see what we see in her.

My GOD at that leer she gives when she turns her focus across the circle to a different minotaur before lunging at him... (after the first chorus)

Yes, Yes, and YES!!