LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

I guess I'm on the minority. Not really impressed with the video. I expected more. It's #REDUCTIVE to say the least....

It's time for her to go back to her roots and do a video a la "Like a Prayer" or "Bad Girl." These 2 day shoots are just horrible...

How is it reductive?

Who else can do self-referential and yet be so fresh? I mean, we have elements of...

You Can Dance artwork & Japan advert

"Who's That Girl" 1987 tour performance

"Take a Bow"

"Human Nature"

"Papa Don't Preach"

And yet the whole thing is entirely fresh, contemporary and just amazing altogether. MY LOVE!

Absolutely AMAZING. I love it. I'm so excited. No one else has done that before right? A video on snapchat I'm so overwhelmed. I watched it twice already and it wasn't enough

Love it how people don't agree with you all and they get singled out.

It's my opinion. The video is reductive in general. The whole matador/bullfighting theme has been done by her more than one occasion. The whole dance sequence has been done by her in previous tours if you pay close attention.

I guess people are easily entertained.

Yeah? How?

I can understand you don't like it but to say it's reductive is a bit reductive.

Everyone stop being reductive by acknowledging the reductive forum members and ruining this fabulous moment! You're making me feel reductive! Thanks!

Who else can do self-referential and yet be so fresh? I mean, we have elements of...

"Take a Bow"

"Human Nature"

"Papa Don't Preach"

And yet the whole thing is entirely fresh, contemporary and just amazing altogether. MY LOVE!

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

It's rather simplistic but it suits the song extremely well abd it's in COLOR! :wow: Lovely choreography, very artsy and ambiguous enough in terms of interpretation. She looks stunning and I'm sure the video is going to translate very well onto the Grammy performance!

I'm just glad she is creative and passionate again. A great era is a head of us, guys! This is just the beginning! :inlove:

Oh, and I kinda take this vid as a hint for a Take a Bow tour performance!

Couldn't agree more!!! :clap:

OMG everything is so perfect so far :wow:

Love it how people don't agree with you all and they get singled out.

It's my opinion. The video is reductive in general. The whole matador/bullfighting theme has been done by her more than one occasion. The whole dance sequence has been done by her in previous tours if you pay close attention.

I guess people are easily entertained.

Shut up please

"Take a Bow"

"Human Nature"

"Papa Don't Preach"

Yaaaaasss 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Goddess! :inlove:

I love the last outfit with the long curly hair! Great video, now I'm waiting tomorrow for the HQ version :inlove:

You can see that there's no big set or huge special effects, it probably means that the second video will have more budget than usual second videos!

i guess it takes more than one watch to get the coreography and everything going on in the video. i think it's great :)

Absolutely. I'm gonna watch this over and over until I memorize IT ALL