LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

He is so lame. I've been told once by LuckyGuy and Rocopapa to grow a fucking sense of humour because i dared to say i did not find his videos funny :dead:

He has got worse with each video. That last one was painful and so predictable plus nasty. Nadya is even worse and is totally one note and captures nothing of Madonna. I have read that Madonna is the hardest celebrity to take off and I think it is true.

Guest Rachelle of London

He is so lame. I've been told once by LuckyGuy and Rocopapa to grow a fucking sense of humour because i dared to say i did not find his videos funny :dead:

Noooo way! :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

I find him quite annoying actually. Literally everything Madonna does he turns it into some lame parody, he did it with MDNA Skin and I think even the Secret Project film. It almost comes off as if he is making fun of her and mocking the things she does.

My point exactly.

The last minute of the vid is sooo glorious! Love the way she dances, you just know she's gonna bring on that choreography in its full glory for the Grammys!

The only thing I'm still not wild about are these fast cuts, especially in the middle part, a bit too much going on in my opinion!

Other than that, I'm loving it! It's not the typical video you expect for a lead single, yet it's fascinating to watch.

Guest Rachelle of London

Lucky Guy - LUCKY GUY - saying someone doesn't have a sense of humor is the most hilarious thing :lol:

I'm prob LGs biggest fan and even I found that hilarious

I find him quite annoying actually. Literally everything Madonna does he turns it into some lame parody, he did it with MDNA Skin and I think even the Secret Project film. It almost comes off as if he is making fun of her and mocking the things she does.

He is hilarious on the contrary. Even though i blocked him....it was too much....his sense of humour was killing me. That time he recounted how he overheard somebody at a deli near where he lives saying Kylie Minogue was the most beautiful woman alive to prove us wrong.