LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

I can finally see her pants lol had no idea they were red. I'm liking the sound effects now, esp when the bulls come marching in. The saturation of red gets distracting though. Other than that, ppl who say it's her best video sing HU. PULLLEEEZ. This blows HU outta the water.

I avoid reading the comments altogether. Between the little monsters and the haters, it's just too depressing and unnecessary. It's a shame everyone can't see what we see in her.

Yeah. I stopped reading those nasty comments a while ago since they can really mess with your head. It's just way too much negativity. If they don't like it, just click dislike and move on!

Yeah. I stopped reading those nasty comments a while ago since they can really mess with your head. It's just way too much negativity. If they don't like it, just click dislike and move on!

Agreed. I do enjoy mixing it up with the haters and laying into them, but really, some of them are beyond tragic. They spend hours and hours and hours trashing M. It's hilariously sad, in a way.

She's Madonna and you're an internet commenter. There's no contest.

I am laughing hard at the monsters saying L4L is just like Applause. The delusion.

Guys, I just noticed that the drop after the chorus is also different. Believe me or not, but I'm 100% positive. It has new synths.

YEAH! I've noticed too since yesterday.

I'm actually going to avoid comments on videos this time around. Hate is not going to change how incredible this album is. The video, the magazines!!! Everything. She's stunning. Always will be. It's funny how I don't doubt her but this TINY TINY sense of doubt comes over me every time...like I know I'll love it but maybe my friends won't or it won't be fresh...and IM ALWAYS WRONG.

I'm actually going to avoid comments on videos this time around. Hate is not going to change how incredible this album is. The video, the magazines!!! Everything. She's stunning. Always will be. It's funny how I don't doubt her but this TINY TINY sense of doubt comes over me every time...like I know I'll love it but maybe my friends won't or it won't be fresh...and IM ALWAYS WRONG.

Same thing with me regarding doubting her. Maybe because MDNA and HC were mixed bags in comparison to COADF? I don't know, but anytime anyone counts M. out, she comes back stronger and stronger. It's inspiring.

Guest ditaluver

Omg this fucking video is defining my trip to Vegas. I had to come back to my room AGAIN for a shot of 1800 and MADONNA!!!!!!!

Guest ditaluver

Did anyone see the today show this morning? They we're all talking about how old they felt cause they couldn't figure out the snapchat app to get the video to play

Agreed. I do enjoy mixing it up with the haters and laying into them, but really, some of them are beyond tragic. They spend hours and hours and hours trashing M. It's hilariously sad, in a way.

She's Madonna and you're an internet commenter. There's no contest.

I am laughing hard at the monsters saying L4L is just like Applause. The delusion.

Jezebel article about the video was beyond tragic, but i won't share it here.

Some people find the sound effects distracting but I enjoy them and think they add to the impact and drama of the video.

You know it's a great video when you want to watch it again right after it ends. I'm seeing something new and amazing every time I watch it.

What a great start to the Rebel Heart video era - let's keep this momentum going :tigger:

I have been LIVING and LOVING this video all day. Playing it in my head over and over, every damn frame, and listening to paulo remixes thinking about it. I've died and been resurrected 3x this era and the album's not even out yet LOL

Guest ditaluver

Why do I have to beer on vacation? Why do I have to go back into the world????? I want to sit here and dance and clap

UP

UP

UP

MOTHERFUCKERS

Jezebel article about the video was beyond tragic, but i won't share it here.

Thanks. I read it and commented there earlier:

I guess if you're over age 50 and don't act and dress like Mark's mom, it's time for you to die, ladies. Your pussy is closed.

Sorry, and no iPhone for you. Enjoy your abacus.

I thought Jezebel was a feminist site? Used to be. That author, Mark Shayber, is a douche.

Some people find the sound effects distracting but I enjoy them and think they add to the impact and drama of the video.

You know it's a great video when you want to watch it again right after it ends. I'm seeing something new and amazing every time I watch it.

What a great start to the Rebel Heart video era - let's keep this momentum going :tigger:

At first, I thought the same thing about the sound effects, but five minutes ago I was singing it in the shower and found myself adding "whoooosh."

I noticed people who usually don't have a clue about music have an opinion (usually negative) about Madonna as if suddenly : THERE, there ! Something i know ! Finally ! Let's be cool and destroy it ! People don't have great knowledge of what's going on even though we are super connected but people are so desperate to be cool, to look cool, to sound cool or they'll just die, i don't know. Madonna bashing is not cool anymore, didn't they get the memo ? I guess not.