LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

You're gonna hate me for bringing this up, but am I the only one who thinks that her vocals during the "You've broken my heart…" part sounds different? More clear, less effect than on the album version. :D

You're right. I noticed that, too. And that's my fav part of the song.

I like the whooshing sound in the beginning when she flicks something off her shoulder. Wish it was included in the album version of the song.

can't believe people complaining about the font in the end when they can't think anything else to complain..

Right? Beyonce can release a boring Single Ladies video and everyone is all over it. Madonna creates a masterpiece and people are finding little things to complain. Oh well, their loss. I love this video and can't stop watching. It's magical!! Each time I watch it I feel like the Queen puts a spell on me :inlove:

It's beyond gorgeousness in every way except I do feel like there its a bit too much with all the other sound effects that pretty much drown out the song in parts. It was a bit distracting. But maybe its because I've only watched it a couple times

I can't wait to go home and watch this on my big ass flatscreen TV ugh yesssssss

Way to go! That's how you appreciate the Queen.

Ive already seen Madonna in a video, this is nothing new.

Lol... I think that's actually the subtext for a lot of those flaky fans who "liked her back when..." It's like, stop listening already. Move on.