LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

I remember getting dragged to a Savage Garden show in the nineties... highlight of the night was him breaking out into "Vogue" midway through "I Want You". :lol:

:lmao: He is such a Madonna fanatic. Have seen him on so many music shows here and he often sings Madonna songs.

Nile must be embarrased coz he betrayed her working with Gaga..

as will Annie "the old Goose" Lennox for judging her Interview shoot..

Don't be silly. Nile did not betray Madonna, he adores her and always talks about her. Only last week, he was talking about the "Madonna room" in his house. The room she once slept in, he loves her. Who cares if he briefly worked with stupid Gaga. Why do so many people let that idiotic stupid woman come into Madonna discussion in this section. Bad enough we get her silly monsters trying to infiltrate here. Unless we are replying to them, why bring her up.

4 Minutes you mean. GMAYL looked stunning and natural, not at the level of 4M.

No, i meant GMAYL. She looks stunning in GMAYL but half her age thanks to computer works. In LFL she looks stunning and at the same time a mature woman.

Oh dear, I can't explain myself properly! :lol:

No, i meant GMAYL. She looks stunning in GMAYL but half her age thanks to computer works. In LFL she looks stunning and at the same time a mature woman.

Oh dear, I can't explain myself properly! :lol:

Flip and I disagree. The airbrushing is WAY more prominent in 4 minutes than Gimmie. If anything, there's hardly any in Gimmie, and I think that's beneficial cause they filmed that one on 35mm

I mean, besides that. :lmao: For the HD version. It's like 10 pm over there or something. That means they've been waiting ALL day!

Ohhhh I didn't realize that. Well I guess we all must suffer somehow. :lol:

Some friends of mine are laughing because she resembles one very comical character famous in Spain: Paca Carmona, created by those 2 comic dudes that interviewd Madonna during Erotica, with that INFAMOUS interview

Paca Carmona is the one that put the old pants on Madonna's head!

I looooooooooove the moment after she does the frontflip where she's in plank, challenging him. :wow:

Very 1977, very UofMichigan-esque.

00:22

:inlove:

Usually I find him really funny and think his skits are done with a lot of love and attention to detail. This one's just dumb.

I don't fnd him funny at all and this one is just mean spirited. God forbid he ever records a song, what a horrible voice ! I don't like this misogynistic faggot.

Woah there with the "f" word.