LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

I love this video, it's so brilliant and classy! A work of art.

The only thing I don't like is the amount of airbrushing like in the MDNA Tour DVD: it's unnecessary.

Can't wait to watch the HD video,maybe I'll appreciate it even more than now ;)

And just in front of Nile Rodgers!!!! uuuuhhhh

Nile must be embarrased coz he betrayed her working with Gaga..

as will Annie "the old Goose" Lennox for judging her Interview shoot..

Petrus stole a joke from this Golden Girls episode, he's a big fan of the show. Maybe he should have explained. That episode where Rose is tested and may be positive.

I'm watching GG right now.

:dramatic::dramatic:

You know what when I first heard LFL I was thinking that the video was gonna have a choir and people singing that they are living for love and it dare I say be "cheesy"

However trust Queen Ciccone to spin this and turn it into a fuckin work of art. Like the fact that 33 years into her career she still has the artistic vision to do a video like this and execute it brilliantly. My god I just love this woman! Like I'm sorry I'm a Beyoncé fan but I couldn't see Beowulf do this. I couldn't see Gutga do this. I couldn't see Rihyawna do this. We are the luckiest fanbase ever! 56 years old and still slaying yes I said slaying the rest. I'm in awe. I swear to god she's not human. Queen.

:cries::clap:

I watched again the moment I got up this morning, and omg 😭

I love that final moment with Madonna and Marvin, where they are kind of struggling against eachother and in the end she straddles him. It's so sensual imo.

What a brilliant video!! A great return to form! It's like a mix of various classic videos of hers in a great way! Papa don't preach , like a prayer & express yourself , take a bow !! I'm so thrilled!!

I played the video for my 5th and 6th graders :laugh: They didn't say much (they know I'm a huge fan) but the boys seemed to enjoy all fighting ("choreography") and thought it was kinda cool.

When I speak about Madonna, my students (age of 12-13) usually don't like or hate her BUT that's not the point. The important thing is that they know who Madonna is! That's the greatest achivement and the real testament to her legacy.

Guest Rachelle of London

I played the video for my 5th and 6th graders :laugh: They didn't say much (they know I'm a huge fan) but the boys seemed to enjoy all fighting ("choreography") and thought it was kinda cool.

When I speak about Madonna, my students (age of 12-13) usually don't like or hate her BUT that's not the point. The important thing is that they know who Madonna is! That's the greatest achivement and the real testament to her legacy.

My friends little sister has no clue who Britney Spears is. But knows Madonna. I'm not even joking. She's only 8 though so dont think that shes as old as 5th/6th grade

Brilliant clip, reminds me of American horror story coven with the bullhead guy :) lovely colours and effects.

Definently improves the song ten fold.

I give it two months before every hipster person starts walking around in a fucking bolero :)

I think after 30+ years, there's bound to be some self-reference (intentional or not). There's bits of it here, but it all feels so fresh, and not intentional. It all feels very organic, it just so happens to have some familiar elements.

I think after 30+ years, there's bound to be some self-reference (intentional or not). There's bits of it here, but it all feels so fresh, and not intentional. It all feels very organic, it just so happens to have some familiar elements.

Absolutely. And by her IG posts we saw the last couple of days she was feeling very nostalgic. :inlove:

A TRUE MEGASTAR. :wow:

Video will be on Vevo today at 7 p.m. Berlin time. (1 p.m. NYC, 10 a.m LA)

this is fantastic news. Of course hopefully the f**** GEMA doesnt wreck here