LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

I am in love with this video. It's like tasting fine wine, kissing on red lips, and smelling roses. :inlove: I get the message of defeating inner ego, which comes in many layers, with lust and pleasure, but also with horns and a desire to destroy. That is why not giving into the ego makes her victorious! Notice her holding a hamlet at the end of GMAYL video and horns at the end of LFL. Pretty cool! She is a genius! :drama: ♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

Damn everything is so cohesive: an incredible visual, a strong video, a performance with the same theme, the red curtain... I hope she goes for a pinup 50s style in the red carpet, and then for this matador outfit during the performance

MADONNA'S 'LIVING FOR LOVE' BODYSUIT...For the grammy Performance...Styled by B. Akerlund...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dress-du-jour-madonnas-living-770710

Madonna_design_Sketch_embed.jpg

What if she sings something other than Living for Love? Or may be two songs? This outfit doesn't resemble anything like in the video.

What if she sings something other than Living for Love? Or may be two songs? This outfit doesn't resemble anything like in the video.

This is what She's wearing in the "Thank you for watching My video" clip on snapchat...where She's in front of the mirror.

Edited by magodonna

OK. The video is even better today. And the song has a new meaning now when you listen to it, you picture her and suddenly is a classic!!!!

Oh, and in Snapchat i loved it that when i didn't know how to watch it, Madonna has a video where she is swipping windows with her finger. Did you notice that??? She swept windows until she reached the Ghost.

This is what She's wearing in the "Thank you for watching My video" clip on snapchat...where She's in front of the mirror.

Yeah could it be that the "thank you" video was done during rehearsals for the Grammys?

Is it wrong to ask for a HD link to download here??? With so many leaks i don't know if we will be able to share one or not.

I want the link because i want to watch it on my tv.

It will be on youtube in HD tomorrow so you can finally watch it on tv with your boyfriend. So sweet :inlove:

Yeah could it be that the "thank you" video was done during rehearsals for the Grammys?

Very possible...I'm also convinced She'll have much shorter hair at the Grammys, just a feeling (especially after seeing that sketch)!

Edited by magodonna

because she has hiv+

nobody wants to sit next to her.

Are you TRYING to be funny? This is a forum with irreverent humor but comments like that are totally crass trolling and not welcome here. :rolleyes: You're suspended for 48 hours.

Love Darren. He is such a Madonna loon.

I remember getting dragged to a Savage Garden show in the nineties... highlight of the night was him breaking out into "Vogue" midway through "I Want You". :lol: