LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

My first impression of the vid was, she is a bull fighter as in bullshit she stands against on a daily basis , I also got the impression with the video and album vocals, that she is showcasing herself. The vocals on the album are almost raw, the video is stylish, minimal, sleek, stunning, choreographed, like her live show, .

The video also gave me who's that girl tour, you can dance , papa don't preach, reinvention tour, confessions tour, sticky sweet tour ,girlie show, mdna tour, erotica Super Bowl , & take a bow vibes ,

I like how the video can also be the perfect response to take a bow, in take a bow her heart was broken by a bill fighter, and here she is the bull fighter

This is a very intriguing way of viewing the video. I also agree with the person who said it represents her fighting her demons. It's a very artistic video with deep meaning below the surface. I love the fact that the artistic aspect is not just in the video making but also in the interpretative dance element. I hope M does something like that at the Grammys!!

Someone should photoshop lessor pop girls faces onto the minotaurs' and make it a gif

Lol I was thinking the same thing. But it would start shit so probably not a good idea :)

This comment though:

"Juana, cordoba, Argentina, about 5 hours ago

I will bow down!, but not to Madonna, to my wife who cooked great spaghetti today."

Niiice, Madonna will be surrounded by:

-Paul who's the only person alive that is at the same level of legend as her

-Nile Rodgers who produce her trademark song

-Beyonce who praise her

-Annie Lennox who admires her although she made some nasty comments about Madonna posing nude recently.

Did this get posted yet too? Can't be bothered to wade through 9 pages.

She looks amazing. I guess we can say goodbye to those bloody cowboy hats at the lives shows. Break out the matador outfits!

I love the shots of the whole platform stage with all the dancers around it

also there is the Offer Nissim Drama mix playing, that is the perfect version of the song!!!