LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

oh well, is this gonna be with bunch of Gay guys dancing ? nothing is new. same old style.

who directed the video? Madonna dont want to spend much money for the video.

must be good, othewise flop

WTF is this shit? Are you drunk out of your mind or trolling? *FLUSH*

Rosiedonna has been trolling for a while, claiming Bitch I'm Madonna is the best song in the album, I don't know where are the moderators to flush him/her...oh right, they're watching LFL video and that's what we must do and not feeding trolls ;)

how are people missing that she did a fucking backflip? (i don't know if thats the right word but it's amazing!)

i didn't miss that one actually... i just figured she must be on a harness or something...

still an amazing move... most people pass 56 must be so dizzy doing that...

God!!! I feel like a teenager again. Is like I am reliving that moment I watched Frozen for the first time all those years ago. I´m super excited, as I have not felt like in ages for a Madonna video! I love it!

i didn't miss that one actually... i just figured she must be on a harness or something...

still an amazing move... most people pass 56 must be so dizzy doing that...

Yes she was on a harness, it's on the Behind the scenes video, but I agree, I'm 26 and I would be dizzy and probably would damage my back doing that :lol:

So.... I am really touched by this video. It is energetic, it is sexy BUT it has sadness in it. She feels so much what she is singing about and it is so fucking beautiful!!!!!

I just love this woman so much! Life would be hell without her!

oh well, is this gonna be with bunch of Gay guys dancing ? nothing is new. same old style.

who directed the video? Madonna dont want to spend much money for the video.

must be good, othewise flop

Good riddance, bitch.

I've JUST SEEN IT!!! OMG. This is why I love her. It's awesome. She's back! I'm so excitedddddd. I'm going mental.

I had chills. Everything everything is awesome about that video. She looks incredibly beautiful. The images, the dance moves, the costumes, the theme. EVERYTHING.

This video RULESSSSSSSS!

I'm living for Madonna. This is why I'm a fan. She'll never stop. She'll always thrill me. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh she was already flushed, LOL.

But I can't say anything that hasn't already been said.

The video is AMAZING!

A work of art, really.

Everything is flawless. SO excited to see her perform this at the Grammys!

QUEEN is back!

Lowest budget? Do you have the official numbers or is that something you hmmm came up with?

It's a feeling i had given all these mega productions full of fantasy, mega structures, unreal worlds the lesser pop singers are always releasing nowadays.

Flawless video, yet simple and incredibly performed.

Edited by Adriano

Oh she was already flushed, LOL.

But I can't say anything that hasn't already been said.

The video is AMAZING!

A work of art, really.

Everything is flawless. SO excited to see her perform this at the Grammys!

QUEEN is back!

OMg gay guyz can dance yes?

It no applauds.

Abort This Way 4 ever.

Um... my pussy itchez?

yes!

(my monster impression)

L4L muthafuckas!!!

I'm so glad to see that almost everyone who has seen the video is loving it, and it includes non-Madonna fans. Lots of people I know and who don't like her shared the news of the video and commented "I'm not her fan, but gotta admit that she is fucking awesome and this video proves it".