LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

Her moves are so effortless. And to think the other whores have to try their HARDEST only to end up looking so fucking stiff. :lol:

Sometimes I don't know why any of them even bother :laugh:

The Nietzsche quote is an interesting touch; another dude marred in controversy. Deep quote for what looks to be a deep video - I hope that people take time to absorb it and not write it off as another video of a pop star dancing.

The Nietzsche quote is an interesting touch; another dude marred in controversy. Deep quote for what looks to be a deep video - I hope that people take time to absorb it and not write it off as another video of a pop star dancing.

Exactly. Seventy five percent of her work is deeper than it first appears.

I love the Nietzsche quote. It creates another layer to the concept.

I love the Nietzsche quote. It creates another layer to the concept.

Yes, precisely, another layer - and one which I didn't expect, especially in terms of the message of the song. I studied Nietzsche and it would have never occurred to me.

OMG

I just DIED ! Best vdo for me since Hollywood ! It's so epic and I love ACROBATICDONNA ! Reminded me of the Sky Fits Heaven in DWT.

LOVE LOVE LOVE !

Yes, precisely, another layer - and one which I didn't expect, especially in terms of the message of the song. I studied Nietzsche and it would have never occurred to me.

I think that was her tiiiinnnnnnyyyy littleeee inescapable urge to put something that may bring controversy :lol:

After the beautiful video, then boom! Lol

But anyhow Manson was always fascinated by that guy and I just love that she referenced him. What she quotes is very to the point that kind of gives the video in retrospect, a narrative.

Her moves are so effortless. And to think the other whores have to try their HARDEST only to end up looking so fucking stiff. :lol:

THIS! She truly has dance in her dna!

Btw, I'm watching the Immaculate collection dvd and it never stops amazing me that after all these years, she's still going as hard as always while most of the other acts just keep on doing greatest hits/farewell tours with the same old routines for ever and ever... The new pop bitches WISH.

^^additionally, "the cruelty of humanity" may be a reference to the Art For Freedom Project.

Yeah and I think it also doubles with the idea that she's not "condoning" bullfighting blah blah blah...it's a video. Once again the same thing M always goes through for doing ANYTHING. I already saw it in one of the comments.

I think she's talking about how humanity has always been destructive. In the song, instead of being destructive because of heartbreak, she's going to take control. And she does!

omg omg how do i get to that video on android snapchat???? i tried to follow what madonna show in the video but i cant find the discover page? pls help!!!

omg omg how do i get to that video on android snapchat???? i tried to follow what madonna show in the video but i cant find the discover page? pls help!!!

Swipe left two times, then hit the black circle in the middle, then swipe up :)

Swipe left two times, then hit the black circle in the middle, then swipe up :)

yea i did, i swipe left twice, and im on a page called snapchatters who added me. there's no page at all that lets me go to a discover page. do i have to update it?

yea i did, i swipe left twice, and im on a page called snapchatters who added me. there's no page at all that lets me go to a discover page. do i have to update it?

oh ok i realised i have to update mine.

Are you sure you swiped LEFT twice and not right? Because two left swipes should take you to a page with about twelve icons and you need the black circle in the middle.

Guest eroticerotic

How can people not love the video??

It was very much like watching one of her concert shows!

This tour is gonna be on Confessions level