LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

FUUUUUUUUCKING HELL

this video gets better with every watch. and i personally LOVE the sound effects added to the video. im picking up new details with each watch. however, i have now banned myself from watching anymore. i'm saving myself for youtube now where i will watch it 50 times in a row :wow:

Living for Love was my least favourite of the first 6 songs released but now I really love it. It's definitely a grower. Looking forward to Grammys day :D heaven help us all!

Help! I signed up for damn snapchat. What do I do now to see video? Please don't yell at me if directions were given earlier. I have been at work all day, then got stuck in my driveway again, and this video is all I have!

Swipe left twice then click on the black circle in the middle

Then swip up

Glad most seem to like it- haven't watched it yet.

Why not?

I just meant that there are not tons of special effects. This one is more simple.

But that doesn't make it less amazing.

Yeah I see what you're both saying. To me it seems more complex bc there's a lot more choreography and perspectives. There are fx in it though. She's on a wire being raised into the air and pushed across the platform, etc

THIS VIDEO IS THE BEST VIDEO BY ANY ONE IN YEARS, AND OTHER ARTISTS SEEM SO DIRE WHEN NEW MADONNA ERAS BEGIN.

The vibrant red! The dancing! The juxtaposition of her stronger/dominating look with her softer/feminine/but still kick ass look! Her ASS! The finale moved me to tears.

Love it how people don't agree with you all and they get singled out.

It's my opinion. The video is reductive in general. The whole matador/bullfighting theme has been done by her more than one occasion. The whole dance sequence has been done by her in previous tours if you pay close attention.

I guess people are easily entertained.

I think people are getting mad at you for using a term that is usually used by Gaga fans to slam Madonna. For you to use this word on a Madonna fan site is really brave!! And NOT in a good way!! You are ignorant and you really need to just shut the fuck up! ♡

Goddess! :inlove:

I love the last outfit with the long curly hair! Great video, now I'm waiting tomorrow for the HQ version :inlove:

You can see that there's no big set or huge special effects, it probably means that the second video will have more budget than usual second videos!

You are exactly right! That's why it was premiered on snapchat. But I think it's really artsy and she looks gorgeous! And I love the bulls! The video is just so perfect I can't stop watching it!!! Can't wait for an hd version! :inlove:

I think people are getting mad at you for using a term that is usually used by Gaga fans to slam Madonna. For you to use this word on a Madonna fan site is really brave!! And NOT in a good way!! You are ignorant and you really need to just shut the fuck up! ♡

Someone using the word "reductive" against M just screams "LITTLE TURD".

Stay pressed you waste of space. :newspaper:

What I get from it is that M is fighting the minotaurs and killing them in order to escape the labyrinth and live for love.

Read that quote at the end. You create your own hell and your own heaven. It's up to you to decide which one. You can either be the victim and mope, or get up, dust off your crown and go out there and MAKE EM EAT IT!!!! XOXO

love this