LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

OK, it took me a while to read the fucking 16 pages and comment, but c'mon: THE VIDEO IS FUCKING AMAZING! LFL is NOT my preferred one from Rebel Heart but the video turns the song into something else, more edgy and artistic. It would be very easy to do a cheesy video for this song (no choir thank God).

I would NEVER expect that she would come with this matador idea, ever. What impresses me is that some people who disliked the video take that concept for granted, like, "ah, she is repeating herself". Come on! And what's the problem of her reinventing her references? It just means that she has a brain and an artistic background, she is just not jumping into anything for the sake of doing different. She has a 30 year career, she established her own visual concepts along the way (by the way, fucking awesome ones), so for me it's just absolutely natural that she revisits them.

Anyway, the greatness of this video, beyond the great colours and the amazing costumes and the dance is to see how she was born to be on a stage. She is the ultimate performer and it just flows very naturally in front of the camera.

So after that end I can presume now we are waiting for the Iconic video right?

BTW I loved the "see you at grammys" thing lol.

Sequel to TAB was You'll See. This has nothing to do with TAB.

What I meant was, the message I got from it was Madonna is the hunter. Not the hunted. The woman who shunned patriarchal metaphors to emerge more vital than most men in her industry IS IN CONTROL; a masterful middle finger to the mega leaks.

OK, it took me a while to read the fucking 16 pages and comment, but c'mon: THE VIDEO IS FUCKING AMAZING! LFL is NOT my preferred one from Rebel Heart but the video turns the song into something else, more edgy and artistic. It would be very easy to do a cheesy video for this song (no chorus thank God).

I would NEVER expect that she would come with this matador idea, ever. What impresses me is that some people who disliked the video take that concept for granted, like, "ah, she is repeating herself". Come on! And what's the problem of her reinventing her references? It just means that she has a brain and an artistic background, she is just not jumping into anything for the sake of doing different. She has a 30 year career, she established her own visual concepts along the way (by the way, fucking awesome ones), so for me it's just absolutely natural.

Anyway, the greatness of this video, beyond the great colours and the amazing costumes and the dance is to see how she was born to be on a stage. She is the ultimate performer and it just flows very naturally in front of the camera.

So after that end I can presume now we are waiting for the Iconic video right?

BTW I loved the "see you at grammys" thing lol.

completely agree. very nice comments on that...

my thing is 2 things...

1. She's never done a bullfighting performance video. You'll See and Take a Bow are very distinctly different videos from L4L and in some ways, even themselves. She was never the matador either (changing the concept drastically from a heartbreak submissive woman in the audience missing a man to a woman in control of that love and pushing that energy outward to win "love") so for me it's different on that regard.

the things I see that remind of other things are the Reinvention corset. but who fucking cares! i'm glad it looks similar. that corset was glorious and it's nice to see another version of that. it will always look beautiful on her. certain things make an artist look timeless. the fit and the sparkling look always look great. Her hair looks GORGEOUS! her SKIN! She looks FLAWLESS.

The outfit and overall hair and look reminds me of the opening outfit for sticky and sweet but i love it.

I love how she teases the audience and the bull in the opening 5 seconds with her hand like a silent film and the pins in her hair as she starts the fight till she lets it all come down and wins (another metaphor lol)

I LIVE for when the stage comes up and then they start circling (very in character)...

It's dark like MDNA but the red and the song changes that feeling and makes it very chic and focused.

2. Where is there a download link in HD or a youtube or other site where I can play it???!!! I can't wait till tomorrow and I don't want to watch it on my phone anymore!

(this long tangent is what happens when I'm high!)

ooooooooomg she is such a QUEEN OF LIFE

her dancing! her hair buns! the bobby pins! the thumb suck! the papa don't preach moves! her face! the ending!

i like the song even more now

She also googles Timbiriche.....

well, even Thalia had a matador look in 1991, I guess she was inspired in the "torera" look of You Can Dance.

You know, Madonna is the idol of all those girls, that's why she needs to keep doing NEW things.

Don't know if this has been posted. Review of video

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/musi ... 064835.php

As if we haven't already learned time and again - never underestimate Madonna.

The pop queen premiered her new music video, "Living for Love," today on SnapChat, which includes an estimated 200 million users. It's the first single from her 13th studio album, "Rebel Heart," due March 10.

The clip, shot in lush reds and blacks, features Madonna as a bullfighter warding off shirtlenss male dancers in sequin horns. It's a nice fit for the rousing, gospel-infused tune. And, yes, she can still very definitely dance.

Madonna is the first artist to premiere a music video through SnapChat Discover, which includes news and entertainment feeds from a dozen companies, including Yahoo, People, National Geographic, CNN and the Snap Channel that premiered the video. Stories refresh every 24 hours.

"Living for Love" was directed by J.A.C.K. - Julien Choquart and Camille Hirigoyen, edited by by Danny B. Tull, styled by B. Akerlund and choreographed by Megan Lawson. SnapChat will be the only place to see the video for 24 hours.

The song, co-produced by EDM superstar Diplo, is already racing up charts around the world, despite serious album leaks that saw both demos and final versions from the entire album flood the internet. The latest happened Monday and included 25 full songs from the deluxe album.

Madonna will perform "Living for Love" on Sunday's Grammy Awards and at the Brit Awards Feb. 25 in London.

well, even Thalia had a matador look in 1991, I guess she was inspired in the "torera" look of You Can Dance.

You know, Madonna is the idol of all those girls, that's why she needs to keep doing NEW things.

Funny you brought up Thalia cause M looks like her in some parts of that music video. The scenes where she is dancing by herself and the last scene of the video.

Funny you brought up Thalia cause M looks like her in some parts of that music video. The scenes where she is dancing by herself and the last scene of the video.

It's Madonna's "Amor a la Mexicana"...

So expressing an opinion means I need help? Um, ok.

My point is every album or "era" has a look and theme. MDNA didn't have that, in the traditional way, and neither does Rebel Heart so far. It's not a big deal. I'm just curious about it. No need to be rude.

But when Ya keep harping on it and being depressed over something so little, you tend to sound like a broken record ;)

Help! I signed up for damn snapchat. What do I do now to see video? Please don't yell at me if directions were given earlier. I have been at work all day, then got stuck in my driveway again, and this video is all I have!