LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

Guest Rachelle of London

I want to watch the video so badly. When is it gonna be up on youtube? :(

Mergirl has posted a link for people to watch it. Just look a few posts up.

Who else can do self-referential and yet be so fresh? I mean, we have elements of...

You Can Dance artwork & Japan advert

"Who's That Girl" 1987 tour performance

"Take a Bow"

"Human Nature"

"Papa Don't Preach"

And yet the whole thing is entirely fresh, contemporary and just amazing altogether. MY LOVE!

I also get Deeper and Deeper era feels from the hair/bun look. Also S&S with the final hair look.

Such a fantastic video all together. No one else could do it obviously.

This is the kind of video where HD will turn the naysayers into believers. For those of us who love it now, fully expect your head to explode tomorrow.

FUCK! What an awesome video.

It's also "simple" compared to GMAYL or 4 Minutes which have lots of special effects.

This one is focused in the outfits, colors and choreography.

Well done Madge!

?... I think this is a far more complex video than GAYLUV or 4 Minutes (both loved)

?... I think this is a far more complex video than GAYLUV or 4 Minutes (both loved)

well both GMAYL and 4M had different sets and changing scenes...this is one scene...i think that's what he means and I agree with him. regardless, it's amazing!

Yes but LFL has one set and no special effects, it's more "simple" than the big maze of 4 Minutes (and its end of the world effect) or the strange city of GMAYL. LFL is a beautiful video yet simple!

I think for the second video we'll have more than the usual second video (photoshoot in front of a wall...).

haha.ha Papyrus is one of the worst fonts. I was surprised they picked this font too. It was like the ending of her SB performance with the word Peace. :lmao:

You know what when I first heard LFL I was thinking that the video was gonna have a choir and people singing that they are living for love and it dare I say be "cheesy"

However trust Queen Ciccone to spin this and turn it into a fuckin work of art. Like the fact that 33 years into her career she still has the artistic vision to do a video like this and execute it brilliantly. My god I just love this woman! Like I'm sorry I'm a Beyoncé fan but I couldn't see Beowulf do this. I couldn't see Gutga do this. I couldn't see Rihyawna do this. We are the luckiest fanbase ever! 56 years old and still slaying yes I said slaying the rest. I'm in awe. I swear to god she's not human. Queen.

Amen to everything you said. To illicit this kind of euphoria from her fans after 30 fucking years...we are indeed lucky and blessed....by Madonna!

I was apprehensive about this video because the video posted of the directors' previous work seemed a bit lame. Not to mention it's taken me a while to really warm up to the song.

That said, the video has blown me away completely. (And made me appreciate the song even more!) I can't wait for the Grammy performance! I hope she uses the imagery and moves from the video.

I want her to stand there, triumphant at the end of the stage while she is showered with roses!!!

I would like to see much more of Madonna and her face full of little crystal stones, which you can see very shortly. Maybe this is a metaphor or has a special meaning aswell

No please! Paulina did it years ago

paulina.jpg

The people bitching wanted a cheesy video with smiles and a choir

Just like the ones who initially hated AVICII now want him back because they WANT CHEESE.

You helped me figure it out chelle!!! :lmao: They're just cheesy!!!!

I've never really cared for the album version of LFL. I don't dislike it, I just prefer the demo version. But I must say, it REALLY works in the video with all the sound effects. It goes very well with all the powerful imagery.

Same here, ULIZOS. I never really warmed to Living For Love, especially as 1st single...but the video has made me connect with it finally. :thumbsup:

Same here, ULIZOS. I never really warmed to Living For Love, especially as 1st single...but the video has made me connect with it finally. :thumbsup:

You finally saw the light :lol: I feel this video has chances to be her most viewd. :1251: