LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

VEVO will have the HD version of the “Living for Love” music video tomorrow, February 6th. If you want to watch the HD version right now then you’ll have to log in to your Snapchat account (or create one if you’re not a user).

I guess I'm on the minority. Not really impressed with the video. I expected more. It's #REDUCTIVE to say the least....

It's time for her to go back to her roots and do a video a la "Like a Prayer" or "Bad Girl." These 2 day shoots are just horrible...

QUEEEEEENNNNNNN

She's so beautiful and the video is perfect!!! LOVED the theme and the colors and the ending was breathtaking!!!

Can't wait for an HD version so I can share this gem with everyone!!!

I'm dead...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. THE VIDEO IS OUT AND I CAN'T WATCH IT RIGHT NOW BC OF SOME DAMN SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT. I DON'T WANNA READ ABOUT IT FIRST.

WHERE IS MY VIDEO!

I just watched a bad quaity record on youtube and I loved it. It's simple yet so stylish, she looks hooot at the end and the choreography is pretty sophsticated. The Queen has officially picked up hear crown, a new era has just begun.

I guess I'm on the minority. Not really impressed with the video. I expected more. It's #REDUCTIVE to say the least....

It's time for her to go back to her roots and do a video a la "Like a Prayer" or "Bad Girl." These 2 day shoots are just horrible...

sorry, but seems you have no clue

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

It's rather simplistic but it suits the song extremely well abd it's in COLOR! :wow: Lovely choreography, very artsy and ambiguous enough in terms of interpretation. She looks stunning and I'm sure the video is going to translate very well onto the Grammy performance!

I'm just glad she is creative and passionate again. A great era is a head of us, guys! This is just the beginning! :inlove:

Oh, and I kinda take this vid as a hint for a Take a Bow tour performance!

OH GREAT I GET TO SEE GIFS FIRST.

LOL SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. FRUUUSTRATING. EXCUSE MY MELTDOWN BUT THIS IS TOYING W/ MY EMOTIONS

Guest SUNLIGHT

Why are you reposting that? Once was more than enough! :boring:

Can only really just laugh at you :lol:

they are losing views by not putting it on youtube! i can understand if they had a deal with snapchat to wait an hour to get views on their app, but come on...

How are they losing views on youtube? God, this video is premiered to 200 million viewers (twice more than the superbowl) and some fans still complain... :mellow:

QUEEEEEENNNNNNN

She's so beautiful and the video is perfect!!! LOVED the theme and the colors and the ending was breathtaking!!!

Can't wait for an HD version so I can share this gem with everyone!!!

I'm dead...

Raf, feel exactly the same. Loved the quote at the end as well. The colours were so striking and Madonna looked stunning and as usual moved so beautifully throughout the video. Brilliant stuff.