Madonna on Snapchat!!

Hmmm. Not really sure I know how to use this app. Anyway, I did or at least I did try to add Bill.

I never saw pending. So Madonna and Bill are now my friends?

I'm MatzeVonB

They most likely do. If the dancers are rehersaing 14 hours a day imagine what the editors schedules look like. It aint gonna looked rushed, I could bet my left kidney on it

Editors just edit the video (they cut the movie rolls and put it in the video). For a 3-5 minutes video, the editing can be done in 1 or 2 days! ;)

The longest job is the special effects and alterations, it can take several weeks. I was afraid about the minotaur put judging by the snippet M posted two days ago, it's only a dancer with horns so it's not heavy special effects. In conclusion : this video will be perfect, even with a three weeks schedule :sassy:

Editors just edit the video (they cut the movie rolls and put it in the video).For a 3-5 minutes video, the editing can be done in 1 or 2 days! ;)

The longest job is the special effects and alterations, it can take several weeks. I was afraid about the minotaur put judging by the snippet M posted two days ago, it's only a dancer with horns so it's not heavy special effects. In conclusion : this video will be perfect, even with a three weeks schedule :sassy:

Fuck me sideways. Editing a short film can take upwards of six months, full length films can take years and MUSIC VIDEOS first have to be completely synced to the audio track, then edited to move with the music which can be a matter of fucking miliseconds and then the audio has to be resynced. 10 seconds can take days if not more.

Editing is an unreally specific job that hangs on the tiniest details, particularly music video editing.

Bill added me. Thanks :)

Seems like Madoona did not.

:thumbsup:

hi matz... added you to... madonna is pending... i think we don't need to add her to view the video... it's on the Discovery feature...

Again, I hate this app :lol: I got your message but 1) there was no sound and 2) I could barely tell what it was and 3) I tried to watch it again but it's gone now . Fuck Snapchat. :lmao:

Fuck me sideways. Editing a short film can take upwards of six months, full length films can take years and MUSIC VIDEOS first have to be completely synced to the audio track, then edited to move with the music which can be a matter of fucking miliseconds and then the audio has to be resynced. 10 seconds can take days if not more.

Editing is an unreally specific job that hangs on the tiniest details, particularly music video editing.

Sorry but I worked as an editor in a local TV, and filmmaking is one of my hobbies : it doesn't take six months to edit a short movie or "years" for movies... For a real movie it takes 3-6 months, for a music video it takes weeks. An it takes a few seconds to sync the audio track with the video (look at the teaser of LFL, the audio is played on the set so it's really easy to put the music over the track while editing).

Can they just put the video on you tube?

So much easier

Easier but only fans will go watch it... In Snapchat it will be displayed on a specific channel where it can be seen by the 200 million users. It's even better than a TV premiere! ;)

Easier but only fans will go watch it... In Snapchat it will be displayed on a specific channel where it can be seen by the 200 million users. It's even better than a TV premiere! ;)

'Only fans' will watch on Youtube...? Do you know how many people are using Youtube 24/7 in this world?

STEP 1

Open the app, tap the bottom right icon.

htv6sw.jpg

STEP 2:

Tap the purple circle to bring up the discover channels.

293d30w.jpg

STEP 3:

The channel that she is premiering it on should appear here when available

2dwener.png

You can also just open the app, and with your finger swipe 3 times to right to bring up the Discover channels

Guest Rachelle of London

the 200 million surely aren't all "active" users i'm sure...

And....

When they calculate tv figures it doesn't mean that those amount of people sat down and watched the TV. It could be on in the background. Snapchat has a wide audience. Compared to other singers Madonna doesn't get that many YouTube views so premiering it there isn't a big deal. It will probably be on YouTube straight afterwards anyway.