Madonna on Snapchat!!

The icon in the bottom right hand corner just doesn't not appear in my phone. I give up

Open snapchat, swipe left to stories, click on the circle in the right upper corner, click on the ghost

I was no fan of Snapchat and had been avoiding it like the plague, but Snapchat is a very huge deal and more directly exposing her to most of their users. And this directly exposes her to a younger demo too. On youtube a premiere there would've had less traction and attention cuz it would get lost in the shuffle of the gazillion twerking cat videos posted there all day. This premiering on snapchat is getting a lot of press today because this is a huge coup for Snapchat and unprecedented for them. It's not like this is a permanent official exclusive and you won't be able to see it anywhere else. This will officially be on youtube tomorrow anyway.

Exactly!! Well said! Some people on here are being so whiny and negative. They probably want her to relaease it on VHS like JML

Open snapchat, swipe left to stories, click on the circle in the right upper corner, click on the ghost

I can't get that far. No circle appears on the screen. Only the pen icon and the icon to take a picture . I wonder if it's an iPhone 6 problem.

Thanks anyway

When you get to Stories screen, tab a purple circle on the top right corner, then tab the ghost icon in the middle of Discover screen, and something should load. Keep swiping to the right. When u see the World Premiere screen, swipe up to see the full mv. God, it is not that easy.

I was no fan of Snapchat and had been avoiding it like the plague, but Snapchat is a very huge deal and more directly exposing her to most of their users. And this directly exposes her to a younger demo too. On youtube a premiere there would've had less traction and attention cuz it would get lost in the shuffle of the gazillion twerking cat videos posted there all day. This premiering on snapchat is getting a lot of press today because this is a huge coup for Snapchat and unprecedented for them. It's not like this is a permanent official exclusive and you won't be able to see it anywhere else. This will officially be on youtube tomorrow anyway.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

She made history once again with premiering the video on Snapchat.

When you get to Stories screen, tab a purple circle on the top right corner, then tab the ghost icon in the middle of Discover screen, and something should load. Keep swiping to the right. When u see the World Premiere screen, swipe up to see the full mv. God, it is not that easy.

I can't even get to the stories screen. It just doesn't work in my phone

Guest Rachelle of London

Guy O, stop making Snapchat happen, becuase the minutre the video is up on YT, everybody will delete that app from their phone

People have had snapchat for years.

I can't even get to the stories screen. It just doesn't work in my phone

Delete the app. Reboot your phone and reload the app.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank you. People are really showing how they dumb they are. Just because YOU don't use an app doesn't mean it's not used. It's like when people were saying That no one uses Instagram. Like wtf. It's ridiculous. Take your old Nokia brick phone and shut the hell up.

my phone is so shit that upgrading of whatsapp aren't possible cause there's not enough memory... :lmao:

ket's figure snapchat...i'll patiently and calmly wait for youtube...

She posted a snapchat showing how to watch the video!! lmao

She has 10 unanswered calls and 16 unread mails :chuckle:

People Magazine

Madonna Is Biggest Artist to Debut Music Video on Snapchat

By Gillian Telling
@gilliantelling
02/05/2015 AT 06:20 PM EST

madonna-1-800.jpg

She's the Queen of Pop, the Queen of Innovation … all hail the Queen! Still, how does one see her brand new video again?

There's an app for that. Today Madonna, the ever-evolving superstar, 56, became the biggest artist to premiere a music video through the image messaging app Snapchat. (And yes, you need a Snapchat account to view it today, though it will be available on more mainstream media in 24 hours.)

The video for the single "Living for Love", the first off her upcoming album Rebel Heart, features super fit and blonde Madge dressed up as as a matador, while sexy male backup dancers move around her wearing bull horns.

It's classic-sounding and classic looking Madonna (no more gold grill!), but with EDM beats – very reminiscent of her Ray of Light era.

The video actually exists on the Snap Channel in the new Snapchat Discover section of the app – in order to see it, swipe right on the main page, tap the purple button, and then tap the black ghost icon.

Madonna will also perform at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, and Rebel Heart, her 13th studio album, will be released on March 11.

People Magazine

By Gillian Telling

@gilliantelling

madonna-1-800.jpg

She's the Queen of Pop, the Queen of Innovation … all hail the Queen! Still, how does one see her brand new video again?

There's an app for that. Today Madonna, the ever-evolving superstar, 56, became the biggest artist to premiere a music video through the image messaging app Snapchat. (And yes, you need a Snapchat account to view it today, though it will be available on more mainstream media in 24 hours.)

The video for the single "Living for Love", the first off her upcoming album Rebel Heart, features super fit and blonde Madge dressed up as as a matador, while sexy male backup dancers move around her wearing bull horns.

It's classic-sounding and classic looking Madonna (no more gold grill!), but with EDM beats – very reminiscent of her Ray of Light era.

YES!! She has succeeded to maintain her status as the Queen of reinvention. She has made ALL the right decisions on this era even when there were some really hard decisions to make! Bravo! :clap:

People Magazine

By Gillian Telling

@gilliantelling

madonna-1-800.jpg

The video actually exists on the Snap Channel in the new Snapchat Discover section of the app – in order to see it, swipe right on the main page, tap the purple button, and then tap the black ghost icon.

Madonna will also perform at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, and Rebel Heart, her 13th studio album, will be released on March 11.

I'm loving all the praise, all the wonderful reviews. Well deserved! Man is she really BRINGING IT this era.