Madonna on Snapchat!!

that was very nice indeed...love how lush the video looks and the environment...I love her happiness in the dancing shots and i can see her Erotica video laugh as if time hasn't passed.

being a bit voyeuristic but love how in the video where she is demonstrating how to watch the video, you can see that she has herself as her background pic on her iPhone :lmao:

It's probably staged/prepared for this video :)

VEVO will have the HD version of the “Living for Love” music video tomorrow, February 6th. If you want to watch the HD version right now then you’ll have to log in to your Snapchat account (or create one if you’re not a user).

When you open Snapchat, swipe to the left twice. Then tap on the black Snapchat logo button in the center of all the Discover channels. The first thing that comes up is the a preview clip. Swipe up and the full video will load.

Thanks I have tried that and it still doesn't work.

When I swipe to the left nothing happens. So frustrating

Ok guys I downloaded this app but I'm too old and out of touch with this shit. :lol: How do I find Madonna??

+ 1 :lol:

Guy O, stop making Snapchat happen, becuase the minutre the video is up on YT, everybody will delete that app from their phone

Stop it... GMAYL had only 50 million views on Youtube, Snapshat can provide an audience of 200 million people. It's a deal : Snapchat shows the video to their users and M gives them the exclusive video for 24h. Can't you understand? :stir:

Stop it... GMAYL had only 50 million views on Youtube, Snapshat can provide an audience of 200 million people. It's a deal : Snapchat shows the video to their users and M gives them the exclusive video for 24h. Can't you understand? :stir:

and only 20 people out of 200 million will pre-order RH

Deleted the app and started again. Nothing. All I get is the icon to take the picture the pen in the corner and another icon on the left handside and an icon in the right hand corner that when I press on it takes me to snap kids

I was no fan of Snapchat and had been avoiding it like the plague, but Snapchat is a very huge deal and more directly exposing her to most of their users. And this directly exposes her to a younger demo too. On youtube a premiere there would've had less traction and attention cuz it would get lost in the shuffle of the gazillion twerking cat videos posted there all day. This premiering on snapchat is getting a lot of press today because this is a huge coup for Snapchat and unprecedented for them. It's not like this is a permanent official exclusive and you won't be able to see it anywhere else. This will officially be on youtube tomorrow anyway.