REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Yeah, when the demo started playing I was all "your hort is not opeeeen..." :D

Also, the music during the "Vogue" part of "Holy Water" sounds a lot like Calderone & Quayle's Dark Side Mix of "What It Feels Like For A Girl" (used as the backing of "Lo Que Siente La Mujer" on the Drowned World Tour.)

Queen of sampling (her own shit). Thank god I wasn't the only one who heard TPOG intro in HT.

After a whole day of listening:

Iconic, Body Shop, SEX, Holy Water, VVV: No.

Inside Out and Hold Tight: ruined by the poor production :-(

The rest is gold :-)

There's something seriously wrong with you. IO and HT are fucking G-O-L-D!!!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with being dramatic about Queen. It is a sad song. Whatever its intended meaning, it's touching. And Madonna likes for her songs to be interpreted by the listener, which is why she rarely specifically says what songs are about.

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't think there's anything wrong with being dramatic about Queen. It is a sad song. Whatever its intended meaning, it's touching. And Madonna likes for her songs to be interpreted by the listener, which is why she rarely specifically says what songs are about.

you tell them BILL.

Above and beyond on point album. Still slayyyyed. I feel bad for the other pop girls releasing albums this year..not.

Loving the new production of "Beautiful Scars" and "Holy Water."

This era is amazing ! :roadrunner:

new single with a kick ass video for sure, grammy perfomance, brit perfomance, interviews, magazine shoots, maybe Ellen show and other shows, tons of demo songs, final versions of new songs, and so on :thumbsup::clap:

BUT the most important thing: we get one of her best albums ever :headbang:

It feels like heaven. On a journey with our queen since 1984 and she is still best and can make me cry ! Oh, my I love her so much :dramatic:

She is the one and only Queen and will always be :bow:

33 years into her career and she still delivers on a high level :confessions:

Guest Pud Whacker

so glad she cut the word shitty out of her long lost gigolo song. so unnecessary. now its perfect!

i hope the Heartbreak City video is her starring as Vivien Leigh's Karen in The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone!!! i would die!!!

To me the most shocking about the whole album is that the talking bits do Erotica better than Erotica. :lol:

So true!

Her grillz during S.E.X are hilarious too..that song is so tongue-in-cheek.

I love Queen alot.. really deep lyrics and great sample at the end.

I am thinking: Living for love is a bit like Vogue in I'm breathless, what do u think? I have listened one time the new album and it gave me this doubt... it's a lot dark and urban, I love this album! What to say about joan of arc and Rebel beart? Hold tight.. Iconic... beautiful songs... about WAOM, I prefer the demo version...

I am so sad after all... all has leacked, M would be furious :(

Edited by pallino89

I feel so lucky to be a fan of an artist still delivering the goods. I just can't imagine what being a fan of those hasbeens who gave up a long time ago feels like. :lmao:

She's the one and only. You can never be wrong. ;)

The only songs I think I will replace with the demos are - Inside Out and Beautiful Scars. :sneaky: I just loved them too much.

I know it's shit for M, but we are really lucky to be able to make our own preferred choices.

We are blessed to have so much from her this era :laugh:

so glad she cut the word shitty out of her long lost gigolo song. so unnecessary. now its perfect!

i hope the Heartbreak City video is her starring as Vivien Leigh's Karen in The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone!!! i would die!!!

You can give your hopes up now. The Mv for HBC will be just like Love Profusion's one. :lmao: