REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I'm glad that most fans love the album (me included), was it like this during the MDNA and Hard Candy eras?

I love it too but let's be honest, everyone has that ridiculous week of "OMG BETTER THAN RAY OF LIGHT" whenever she releases new material.

This is an EPIC record. Production is out of this world! she brings us into so many different territories. Only her can do this. Hail the queen!!

Agreed 100%. It's fucking epic, there's so many things to praise about on the songs.

On this one we can't complain guys.

I love it too but let's be honest, everyone has that ridiculous week of "OMG BETTER THAN RAY OF LIGHT" whenever she releases new material.

Exactly :lmao: that's why I ask, because at least it happened to me during MDNA era, I was like "This is one of her best albums" and now I enjoy it but it's not in my top 5. Trying to be objective, the production is pretty flawless with Rebel Heart and the lyrics are very good and I dare to say that this album is really on her top 4 with ROL, LAP and COADF.

I've had well over a month to digest most of these songs, even if just in their demo form, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that this is not just the typical "new Madonna album" high. This is a genuine fucking masterpiece and I love it more than words can say.

Can someone refresh my fan memory and tell me which Madonna song from the 80's Addicted sounds like? It's too familiar but I don't recall, sorry lol

I Know It

no.

Yes it was

It was refreshing hear new material after a 4 year break. There was a lot to indulge in at that time, a lot of people had dislikes, but everyone had their favs, and no ones were alike! Actually, people's favs were changing day by day.

I'm glad that most fans love the album (me included), was it like this during the MDNA and Hard Candy eras?

I loooooooooved MDNA when it was released, but it didn't really age well for me. It's a good album tho, I come back to it from time to time

I saw that Carly got some immediate answers to her questions, so I'm going to post a few:

1. One woman on PopJustice said that Madonna's singing is amazing throughout, adding color and character to these songs. All in agreement?

2. Is the melody to Queen strong?

3. Does she use her witchy GGW voice on any track?

4. Do we seriously get some piano on this album?

1. Her singing is generally pretty good. Not crazy about her vocals on LFL or HW though.

2. Yes.

3. Not really. "Holy Water" and "Autotune Baby" are kind of "Human Nature" style though.

4. Not as much as in the demos. But don't think you heard those, so you'll probably be happy.

Hold Tight is missing that "No matter what the world throws at us, we'll get back up again" part, but it's still great.

Thanks, thought so! . . . I miss that bit, made the song more poppy , the album version's a bit darker - but still good

1. Her singing is generally pretty good. Not crazy about her vocals on LFL or HW though.

2. Yes.

3. Not really. "Holy Water" and "Autotune Baby" are kind of "Human Nature" style though.

4. Not as much as in the demos. But don't think you heard those, so you'll probably be happy.

Thank you very much!! :)

My Top 5

01 UnapologeticBitch...HeartBreakCity...Iconic...BestNight...Messiah

02 DevilPray...HoldTight...HolyWater...VeniVidiVici...SEX

03 BitchImMadonna...InsideOut...Queen...Addicted...WashAllOverMe

04 Illuminati...JoanOfArc...BodyShop...Ghosttown...BeautifulScars

05 RebelHeart...GraffitiHeart...BorrowedTime...LivingForLove...AutotuneBbay

I canNOT stress enough how AwesoMazing this whole Masterpiece of an album is...Pure Work Of ART.

Exactly :lmao: that's why I ask, because at least it happened to me during MDNA era, I was like "This is one of her best albums" and now I enjoy it but it's not in my top 5. Trying to be objective, the production is pretty flawless with Rebel Heart and the lyrics are very good and I dare to say that this album is really on her top 4 with ROL, LAP and COADF.

U r my Madonna soulmate. Lol. 100 percent agree.

NSFW:

http://dudesnude.com/show.php?id=1123214

This is how you know you really love Madonna. Click the first video and listen to what's playing behind the sounds of his gang-bang. lol

I've seen two other gang bang vids with M's music playing in the background. One had an amazing remix of Into The Groove I've never heard. I seem to be the only Madonna fan NOT getting laid.