REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Ok, so clearly I am the only one who has had this thought - no need to be so rude about it though.

Hi, you should have said introduced yourself first :) "I'm new, love Madonna"

♡♡♡♡♡

Guest taeleimagsho

Will you please fuck off already? You came here to stir shit, we are incredibly clever and have a gift: we can see when somebody is a fake and you are.

Now, have some dignity and scram. Thank you.

No, I came on here to ask a question that had been playing on my mind. I don't see how this makes me fake. As I have previously stated, Madonna is my #1 favourite artist, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with every single artistic decision she makes. I'm not going to scram simply because my opnions don't equal yours.

Guest taeleimagsho

Hi, you should have said introduced yourself first :) "I'm new, love Madonna"

♡♡♡♡♡

Haha, yes apparently one must "prove" their love of Madonna because they are allowed to voice an opinion that is (THE HORROR) critical. Thanks for being friendly, Katypatra :D

Am I the only one that finds it odd (and a bit disturbing/gross) that Madonna (a survivor of sexual assault) features Mike Tyson (a convicted rapist) on her album?

yawn-2-1.jpg

Guest taeleimagsho

ANYWAY, I can't wait for the official release of the album when all the tracks have been properly mastered.

This week is particularly exciting because of the Grammys and the LFL video release!

Very eager to read the reviews of the album once they come out also.

Guest taeleimagsho

He's getting sprayed with the water from the holy FLUSH he will soon be getting.

Dude is phony as hell.....

So phony ....

tumblr_nj8qlw4k791r2lj7bo1_400.jpg

Joan of Arc is my new jam! Its reminds me of the sad and little fun of I Fucked Up albeit different topic.

And Iconic should be the tour closer!!!

Bitch Get Off My Pole should be a promo single!

A few questions to you guys here who've listened to the leak...

- Is the Michael Jackson sample in Heartbreak City still there? Thought it was a great idea and worked well with the song.

- Does Messiah feature a real orchestra like in the first leaked demo or does it have synthesized strings like in the second demo?

Would be great if someone could tell my curious soul ;)

A few questions to you guys here who've listened to the leak...

- Is the Michael Jackson sample in Heartbreak City still there? Thought it was a great idea and worked well with the song.

- Does Messiah feature a real orchestra like in the first leaked demo or does it have synthesized strings like in the second demo?

Would be great if someone could tell my curious soul ;)

Heartbreak City: Still there, but somehow less obvious in my opinion. The marching band sound remains.

Messiah: Starts out basically the same but the strings are also replaced in some way with different orchestration, which really works. There are elements of the original orchestra that remain, but seem to be amped up by electronic elements here and there. In my opinion they really made the song work well and it fits the rest of the album.

The links to the songs on a few sites have been taken down. Seems like her team are at work

It took them 24 hours. But maybe that's because they need time to make a case against those pages or something?

Heartbreak City: Still there, but somehow less obvious in my opinion. The marching band sound remains.

Messiah: Starts out basically the same but the strings are also replaced in some way with different orchestration, which really works. There are elements of the original orchestra that remain, but seem to be amped up by electronic elements here and there. In my opinion they really made the song work well and it fits the rest of the album.

She felt a bit more vulnerable in the Messiah demo, maybe because it was a bit stripped down. This new production is glorious, though.

Guys Iconic has to be second single. It's incredible.

And Bill, i love Beautiful Scars so much, now is sooooo sweet. So dancey and happy and poppy and full of optimism!

And the rest, well, you all know them, either great or interesting or surprising... Those samples from JML and Vogue, those lyrics, that atmosphere, those rappers so well included.

One of her best albums.

It's growing on me. Just a bit of a shock from the demo version because it's so drastically different. At first it almost sounded like a bad remix. :chuckle:

Fuck off

:lmao:

^ :lol: It really is single-worthy

Body Shop kept it's cuteness but turned out quite beautiful too. Love it even more. My God, this album is killing me.