REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Although I'm not a particular Avicii fan, I'm a little bit intrigued of what happened during the production process that his "signature" on the songs have almost been erased. I know his sound went too mainstream and maybe is starting to feel dated, but for some reason I believed that she would maintain Wash all over me as the first demos, since it seemed a pretty secure 'bet' for the general audience, taking the strong hand of Avicii on those early stages of the material (and he's still a strong name for the general public).

Wash all over me is now more intense and a little bit darker, I don't know if with the Avicii production it went too far way from her real intention when writing the song and then she changed her mind again.

Although I'm not a particular Avicci fan, I'm a little bit intrigued of what happened during the production process that his "signature" on the songs have almost been erased. I know his sound went too mainstream and maybe is starting to feel dated, but for some reason I believed that she would maintain Wash all over me as the first demos, since it seemed a pretty secure 'bet' for the general audience, taking the strong hand of Avicci on those early stages of the material (and he's still a strong name for the general public).

Wash all over me is now more intense and a little bit darker, I don't know if with the Avicci production it went too far way from her real intention when writing the song and then she changed her mind again.

Although I'm not a particular Avicci fan, I'm a little bit intrigued of what happened during the production process that his "signature" on the songs have almost been erased. I know his sound went too mainstream and maybe is starting to feel dated, but for some reason I believed that she would maintain Wash all over me as the first demos, since it seemed a pretty secure 'bet' for the general audience, taking the strong hand of Avicci on those early stages of the material (and he's still a strong name for the general public).

Wash all over me is now more intense and a little bit darker, I don't know if with the Avicci production it went too far way from her real intention when writing the song and then she changed her mind again.

I get the feeling that his illness prevented him from doing any further work with her and he signed over all rights to whatever they worked on? I'm thinking that allowed her to change things up, and go in a different direction, That would explain the delay or the lull in the process that we all felt...At one point we all wondered what was taking so long.. this may have been the reason...Its unfortunate he got sick, but look what transpired afterwords..this is only my theory

Can we get a list of all the leaks out there outside of all the final album versions?

01 Addicted (Demo #1) - 3:10

02 Addicted (The One That Got Away) - Demo #2 (3:56) 2014-07-03

03 Alone With You 3:02

04 Art For Freedom (Final - Freedom)

05 Autotune Baby 3:58 - contains a sample of Major Lazer

06Autotune Baby / Rock Me - Demo #2 (3:47)

07 Back That Up (Do It) (Demo #1) - 3:31 2014-06-11

08 Beautiful Scars (Demo) (4:08)

09 Beautiful Scars (Demo #2) - 4:09

10 Best Night (Demo #1) - 3:47

11 Best Night (Demo #2) - 3:32 2014-06-12

12 Best Night - Demo #3 New Key Ruff 06.12.14 (3:31)

13 Bitch I'm Madonna (I Just Wanna Beat) - Demo #1 (4:41)

14 Bitch I'm Madonna - Ruff 06.13.14 (3:33)

15 Body Shop - #1 Rough 4 (3:34)

16 Borrowed Time - #2 05.19.14 (3:22)

17 Borrowed Time - #5 Final Demo (3:35)

18 Devil Pray (Demo #1) - 3:32 2014-03

19 Devil Pray (Album Version) - 4:06

20 Dubplate (La Isla Bonita) - 0:53

21 Eyes Wide Open

22 Freedom - Concept Demo V3 (3:56)

23 Ghosttown (Album Version) - 4:09

24 God Is Love - 3:31 Demo

25 Graffiti Heart (Demo #1) - 2:38

26 Graffiti Heart (Demo #2+)

27 Heartbreak City (Demo #1 Acoustic)

28 Heartbreak City - Demo #2 (3:58) 2014-03

29 In the final says "and I still feel shitty"

30 Heartbreak City (Demo #3)

31 Heartbreak City (Demo #4) different music - angrier vocals. longer than the leaked demo. Not a dance version. various drums, bongos, etc. the intro is completely horns, very cinematic. new vocals, slight changes in lyrics, more male background vocals.

{81} Heartbreak City (Demo #5)

32 HEAVEN (DEMO) 3:48

33 Hold Tight (Demo #2) feat MNEK 3:23

34 Hold Tight - Demo #3 v3 uptempo (4:33) (4:53) Long silence at the end

35 Hold Tight - Demo #4 Ruff 06.13.14 (3:25)

36 Holy Water - Demo #1 (3:34)

37 Holy Water (Demo #2) snippet

38 Hold Tight - Demo #5 (4:43)

39 Iconic (Demo #1) - (3:59) 2014-06

40 Iconic (Demo #2) - 4:24

41 Iconic (Demo #4) - 3:31

42 Iconic (Final Demo) - 4:23 with rap 10.13.14

43 Illuminati (Demo) - 3:20 2014-06

44 Inside Out (Let Me Love You From) - Demo Rev4 (4:13) (4:23) Silence at the end with the last lines looped

45 Joan Of Arc (Demo) - 4:03

46 La Isla Bonita Dubplate - 0:53

47 Living For Love (Demo 1) - feat MNEK 4:54

48 Living For Love (Demo 2) - 04:40

49 Living For Love (Carry On) - #3 06.13.14 (4:40)

50 Living For Love (Carry On) - #4 (4:12) 2014/08

51 Messiah (Demo 2) - 03:15

52 Messiah - #4 05.19.14 (3:15)

53 Messiah - #5 New Vox (3:38) 2014-07

54 Midnight Shift

55 Never Let You Go - Demo (3:36)

56 Nothing Lasts Forever - 3:30 2014-06

57 Objects (possibly fake label)

58 Rebel Heart – Demo#1 (3:28) Early Version

59 Rebel Heart – Demo#2 (3:29) Acoustic Version

60 Rebel Heart – Demo#3 (3:26) Rock Acoustic Version

61 Rebel Heart – Demo#4 (4:00) The First Leaked Demo 2014-05-19

62 Rebel Heart – Demo#5 (4:21) Final Version

63 Revolution - Concept Demo (3:02) 2014-03

64 S.E.X. (Demo #1) Acoustic

65 S.E.X. - Demo - Rough 2 (3:22)

66 Score 3:14

67 Take A Day 3:50

68 Take It Back 6:10

69 The Midnight Shift - Natalia Kills Demo

70 Tragic Girl - Demo #2 Etienne Mix (3:20) 2014-06

71 Trust No Bitch

72 TO CHANGE (possibly fake label)

73 Two Steps Behind (Demo) - 3:30

74 Unapologetic Bitch - Demo Ruff 05.09.14 (3:53)

75 Veni Vidi Vici - Demo #1 Ruff 05.09.14 (4:00)

76 Wash All Over Me - #1 (3:58)

77 Wash All Over Me Demo #2 07.03.14 (4:32)

78 Wash All Over Me - #3 (4:17)

79 Wash All Over Me - #4 (Avicii Final) (4:02)

80 WHERE THE DEVIL PRAYS (possibly fake label)

Edited by magodonna

I'm glad the generic euro-dance Avicii sound has been removed. That sound is already dated and tacky.

I actually find these songs very uplifting and positive. The music sounds extremely current and modern. Extremely well produced.

I get the feeling their recording session was only meant as a writing session. She did say recently she was more interested in working with his team. Afterall, they only worked together for what, 2 weeks? And never after that? I think she had a clear idea where to go with the album musically once working with other people. She even worked that out further by hiring DJ Dahi and blood diamonds to co produce the tracks.

People keep trashing Avicci saying Madonna never liked his work, almost half the album are tracks from his session.

I get the feeling their recording session was only meant as a writing session. She did say recently she was more interested in working with his team. Afterall, they only worked together for what, 2 weeks? And never after that? I think she had a clear idea where to go with the album musically once working with other people. She even worked that out further by hiring DJ Dahi and blood diamonds to co produce the tracks.

People keep trashing Avicci saying Madonna never liked his work, almost half the album are tracks from his session.

I will give him credit for whatever contribution he made in regard to the writing. Musically though, I'm glad she went in a different direction. I'm not a music person so I don't really know how to explain it properly but the music has a lot of "depth" compared her last few albums. Some people are saying it's over-produced but I disagree. I love hearing the return of the deep bass and the prominent use of background vocals. As I have stated already, for me personally this album is already one of her greatest. I can't get over how good it is. There is very little I can fault on it.

Illuminati

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Best Night

Sex

Holy Water

Inside Out

Unapolegetic Bitch

Iconic

Veni Vidi Vici

Then...

Living For Love

Devil Pray

Joan Of Arc

Body Shop

Hold Tight

Heartbreak City

Messiah

Wash All Over Me

Rebel Heart

This is my official double album. :Disco_Ball:

I love it. 25 songs is a lot and there's a nice variety of sounds yet it manages to work as a whole. Pretty much all the songs I was meh about in demo form have all been vastly improved. My only real disappointment is the final version of Inside Out. I like it but it feels less dynamic and immediate compared to the demo. Luckily we have the demo so I can choose which I'll listen to depending on my mood. Overall another strong effort from Madonna, easily one of her best. I still can't get over the fact that we've gotten so much already from this era and it's literally just starting.

I feel so lucky to be a fan of an artist still delivering the goods. I just can't imagine what being a fan of those hasbeens who gave up a long time ago feels like. :lmao:

I think about that every time a new Madonna album comes out. We may agree or disagree about certain songs, but at the end of the day, we are really lucky that she's still recording great songs. We get to go on a journey with her, while others either had their journey cut short and no one cared to go the distance with them. Think of all the people she started with. It's a very short list of people still making music or having any passion like Madonna has.

Madonna, Queen Of Pop, has an album coming out in March. It’s called Rebel Heart.

Actually, it’s already come out once before in demo form last year. But don’t worry! It’s all being polished off and finis — oh, well, it’s all leaked again.

Try as they might, Team Madge just can’t seem to keep Her Madgesty’s latest studio album under wraps no matter how many Israelis they arrest, which is why the 25-track Super Deluxe Edition of Rebel Heart spilled onto the Internet last night. Like, all of it.

But don’t worry: Guy Oseary is on top of it!

Just look at how he’s hurriedly swooping in on social media and calling out…an e-petition. Written by some bored Lady Gaga stans calling for fans to trash Madonna’s Grammys performance on social media.

Well, sure. That doesn’t sound too important at first in the grand scheme of things considering her entire album just leaked (again), but surely there must be some incredible volume of people participating in this e-petition to warrant a global call to arm — oh, 18 people have signed this?

http://www.muumuse.com/2015/02/madonnas-entire-album-leaked-again-so-lets-all-focus-on-stopping-this-online-fan-petition-instead.html/

So Guy and/or Madonna haven't commented at all about the leak? Why am I not surprised? It would be nice if they released the digital version now, but I guess that's not happening. I think they are just going to stick to the plan and act like nothing happened.

So Guy and/or Madonna haven't commented at all about the leak? Why am I not surprised? It would be nice if they released the digital version now, but I guess that's not happening. I think they are just going to stick to the plan and act like nothing happened.

Nope

Inside out is AMAZING!

Mensch can you give me a minute and explain to me why you think it's amazing? I've been charmed by the demo too hard and now I'm blind to the new version of this song. It's like I'm completely numb to it. All I want is that magical piano and guitar back in the chorus... So if you could, I'd appreciate it. :)

P.S. I'm happy with the rest of the songs BUT NEVER AGAIN am I listening to demos!!

The new "Wash All Over Me" is much better than the demo imo. It feels like the end of something, much like "Ghosttown" sounds like it's all falling down in the chorus. Madonna does it again. :inlove:

Madonna, Queen Of Pop, has an album coming out in March. It’s called Rebel Heart.

Actually, it’s already come out once before in demo form last year. But don’t worry! It’s all being polished off and finis — oh, well, it’s all leaked again.

Try as they might, Team Madge just can’t seem to keep Her Madgesty’s latest studio album under wraps no matter how many Israelis they arrest, which is why the 25-track Super Deluxe Edition of Rebel Heart spilled onto the Internet last night. Like, all of it.

But don’t worry: Guy Oseary is on top of it!

Just look at how he’s hurriedly swooping in on social media and calling out…an e-petition. Written by some bored Lady Gaga stans calling for fans to trash Madonna’s Grammys performance on social media.

Well, sure. That doesn’t sound too important at first in the grand scheme of things considering her entire album just leaked (again), but surely there must be some incredible volume of people participating in this e-petition to warrant a global call to arm — oh, 18 people have signed this?

http://www.muumuse.com/2015/02/madonnas-entire-album-leaked-again-so-lets-all-focus-on-stopping-this-online-fan-petition-instead.html/

This post from Guy Oseary was totally unnecessary, I mean Madonna's album is leaking worldwide and he is worried about 18 retarded Lady Gaga fans, what's the importance of that?

This post from Guy Oseary was totally unnecessary, I mean Madonna's album is leaking worldwide and he is worried about 18 retarded Lady Gaga fans, what's the importance of that?

Because that is part of his fucked up promo strategy. It's all a set up to draw attention.

I agree! He needs to get his priorities straight.

I will give him credit for whatever contribution he made in regard to the writing. Musically though, I'm glad she went in a different direction. I'm not a music person so I don't really know how to explain it properly but the music has a lot of "depth" compared her last few albums. Some people are saying it's over-produced but I disagree. I love hearing the return of the deep bass and the prominent use of background vocals. As I have stated already, for me personally this album is already one of her greatest. I can't get over how good it is. There is very little I can fault on it.

Oh yes, the background vocals! Very welcome! :)

Oh, how many instrumentals of the Rebel Heart tracks are there? Besides the official 'Living For Love', I have stumbled across the demo instrumental for 'Holy Water' (much better without those trite lyrics) and now have found the instrumental for WAOM....

And Guy needs to realize that many are dumping the sinking Lardy ship and joining Madonna's ship. Reductive at its finest. I have heard a Twitter rumor that Guy or a Madonna team member started the petition.

And Guy needs to realize that many are dumping the sinking Lardy ship and joining Madonna's ship. Reductive at its finest. I have heard a Twitter rumor that Guy or a Madonna team member started the petition.

:think:

Although I'm not a particular Avicii fan, I'm a little bit intrigued of what happened during the production process that his "signature" on the songs have almost been erased. I know his sound went too mainstream and maybe is starting to feel dated, but for some reason I believed that she would maintain Wash all over me as the first demos, since it seemed a pretty secure 'bet' for the general audience, taking the strong hand of Avicii on those early stages of the material (and he's still a strong name for the general public).

Wash all over me is now more intense and a little bit darker, I don't know if with the Avicii production it went too far way from her real intention when writing the song and then she changed her mind again.

wouldn't be the first time, she recorded a lot with Shep Pettibone before hooking up with Babyface & Dallas Austin.

But I agree, seems like even though those tracks were fantastic (some more than the finished product), she wanted to wipe that avicii sound off of them as much as possible. I wonder how his illness played into the production process of the album too.

Edited by PRDK

Honestly, aside from dumping 6 tracks with zero promo four days before Christmas. It's not like they haven't had over a month to come up with a contingency plan for when the album leaked...which we knew was going to come sooner or later since M's camp is filled with snakes.