REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

The people complaining are the ones who wanted an album consisting mainly of tacky euro dance music. The Avicii sound from 2012 is dated already and the general public knows that, that's why those songs aren't on the charts anymore.

Prime example: I'm listening to WAOM now, completely in awe of the masterpiece it became. It achieved its potential. The demo was good, but I am so so so grateful for what it evolved into.

I just want the few tracks we've never heard before to complete the collection. I'm avoiding the album now until it's released, but loving the none album demos in the meantime!

After hearing a little bit of Alone With You, my life will not be complete till I have it

The people complaining are the ones who wanted an album consisting mainly of tacky euro dance music. The Avicii sound from 2012 is dated already and the general public knows that, that's why those songs aren't on the charts anymore.

It was always dated, but on the other hand Avicii and his team made beautiful melodies with Madonna, but I like how the songs have transformed during the process.

Has Alone With You leaked yet? Haven't even heard the snippet but heard it's good?

I have heard the snippet, and it is very good. It has an infectious melody reminiscent of Madonna's big 80s hits. In my opinion, it is the most promising of the yet-to-leak demos.

I haven't heard that it has leaked yet, however.

I have heard the snippet, and it is very good. It has an infectious melody reminiscent of Madonna's big 80s hits. In my opinion, it is the most promising of the yet-to-leak demos.

I haven't heard that it has leaked yet, however.

Agreed!! Completely took me back to her 80's super catchy melodies

count me on that...I want Alone with you, pronto porfavor!...Holy Water! we are greedy bastards huh?..as bad as it may sound because it's leaks we're talking about :laugh:

Yes, the album is amazing (even if the track order is a little bit disjointed). My only quibbles are that I am so used to most of the demo versions, that the 'Rebel Heart' album versions sound more like remixes than the 'original' version. The only one that I am really disappointed with is 'Beautiful Scars' which sounds weaker in its 'disco lite' version.

Anybody else loving the Album version of Beauftiful Scars? Madonna has never done a song with a production like this. This really is new for her. It has that 70s disco sound in a very chill and lounge music kind of way. The ending with the male voice is to die for.

The songs 20-25 are amazing. And those are only bonus tracks. A- mazing.

There is a contingent of fools on PopJustice saying that this album has amazing production but is dragged down by Madonna's lifeless vocals :lmao:

Thank GOD I chose the right forum to have as my real Madonna home, because I feel the Nation is where the smartest, hottest, most loyal Madonna fans hang out.

And I know we are the luckiest fan base alive, as our Queen's discography already kicks the ass of the rest of the industry and is about to become even better.

After hearing a little bit of Alone With You, my life will not be complete till I have it

Iam with you on that. But I really have to say that for now my life is full with exciting Madonna stuff. Let's safe some goodies for later. It will leak at some point for sure.

There is a contingent of fools on PopJustice saying that this album has amazing production but is dragged down by Madonna's lifeless vocals :lmao:

Thank GOD I chose the right forum to have as my real Madonna home, because I feel the Nation is where the smartest, hottest, most loyal Madonna fans hang out.

And I know we are the luckiest fan base alive, as our Queen's discography already kicks the ass of the rest of the industry and is about to become even better.

Oh my, the fucking pieces of shit and their never-ending 'technical' shit, aren't those faggots actually little turds? :lmao:

Haha so true! I want that track! It's addictive

Anybody else loving the Album version of Beauftiful Scars? Madonna has never done a song with a production like this. This really is new for her. It has that 70s disco sound in a very chill and lounge music kind of way. The ending with the male voice is to die for.

I'm loving the new BS now, after initial resistance.

And I agree - queen could so be a single.

It was always dated, but on the other hand Avicii and his team made beautiful melodies with Madonna, but I like how the songs have transformed during the process.

Why would people get mad about the changes to RH and WAOM….you basically already have Avicii remixes to the songs!!

I love "Beautiful Scars"! I love what this track evolved into: a smooth,infectious disco song.And you're right,this is a whole new style for her.She's done the 70s throwback thing before,but never has it been this appealing.

I love "Beautiful Scars"! I love what this track evolved into: a smooth,infectious disco song.And you're right,this is a whole new style for her.She's done the 70s throwback thing before,but never has it been this appealing.

Besides, the song has now a new sweet feeling. Because she's so in love and just wants to be accepted. She's accepting the boy as he is, and wants be accepted. And the old disco sounds makes the song so beautiful.

Why would people get mad about the changes to RH and WAOM.you basically already have Avicii remixes to the songs!!

I said that I like final versions more than demos. I am not a fan of Avicii sound at all. :-)

Since the new version, I absolutley fell in love with it. I hated the demo version. But now, maybe 30 times every day I am listening to. Its so disco and chilly !!! Hopefully she will do more like this. Maybe also a song about scarfs :smile: