REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Each track I play I say to myself 'this is my favorite' Then it goes onto the next one and I say 'nooo this is my favorite' I might need sectioning with men with white jackets.

Living For Love - Hung Up

Devil Pray - Get Together

Ghosttown - Sorry

Unapologetic Bitch - Future Lovers

Illuminati - I Love New York

Bitch I'm Madonna - Let It Will Be

Hold Tight - Forbidden Love

Joan Of Arc - Jump

Iconic - How High

HeartBreakCity - Isaac

Body Shop - Push

Holy Water - Like It Or Not

Inside Out - Fighting Spirit

Wash All Over Me - Super Pop

:Disco_Ball:

Oh I like this! Based purely on your one-on-one comparisons, see above.... :stir:

Can I just say that Addicted is totally slaying my life

Living For Love - Hung Up

Devil Pray - Get Together

Ghosttown - Sorry

Unapologetic Bitch - Future Lover

Illuminati - I Love New York

Bitch I'm Madonna - Let It Will Be

Hold Tight - Forbidden Love

Joan Of Arc - Jump

Iconic - How High

HeartBreakCity - Isaac

Body Shop - Push

Holy Water - Like It Or Not

Inside Out - Fighting Spirit

Wash All Over Me - Super Pop

:Disco_Ball:

Really?!?!?! Get Together over Double Penetration?

I wish my office had a conveyor belt because I want to serve the hottest performance of Joan of Arc to everyone complete with wind :drama:

May I see your video that u sent to Bill? :lol:

Hung Up

Get Together

Ghosttown

Future Lover

I Love New York

Let It Will Be

Hold Tight

Joan Of Arc

Iconic

Isaac

Body Shop

Holy Water

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

I actually prefer Rebel heart although Confessions is a sonic masterpiece.

Hung Up

Get Together

Ghosttown

Future Lover

I Love New York

Let It Will Be

Hold Tight

Joan Of Arc

Iconic

Isaac

Body Shop

Holy Water

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

I actually prefer Rebel heart although Confessions is a sonic masterpiece.

Isn't it so wonderful comparing two amazing albums??

A few people at MT are complaining about various "butchered" songs (compared to the demos), although the moderators have (quite rightly) closed the thread and there is to be no more discussion about the album until it's released (repeated warnings about not discussing unreleased tracks went unheeded, so they ended the discussion).

Some other major fans I know are saying it's 50% good, 50% underwhelming, "too long" etc. etc. I'm excited to read the universal praise in here, though, and can't wait to hear it all on March 6th, which is exactly 28 days and one hour away here! :thumbsup:

There's a fair bit of complaininh on Madonnalicious as well. "Producers have ruined the songs" "alienating her fanbase" " I wish she'd loose the rappers

and hip hop people"

In all honesty. Madonna has not confirmed that the leak is in fact the album versions. There is an assumption but these could be HQ demos of the final songs chosen. Some "insiders" (I use the term loosely) claim that there are more layers and mixing on top of a lot of these songs? Joan of Arc, Wash All Over Me, Rebel Heart and Beautiful Scars seem demo-ish to me still on the leak. They are brilliant enough for me to have purchased a third copy this morning (the Super Deluxe) but I wonder.....Maybe a revelation will be brought out when we get I-tunes Joan of Arc, Hold Tight, and Iconic on Monday. Whatever the case.....I am soooooooo excited.

Edited by sul8323

The rappers are BRILLIANT! And I was not looking forward to them. Until I heard about Kanye's involvement, then I knew it would be a Beat Goes On type of situation. I even love Mike Tyson's part, it's perfect.

Unless, they're talking about Nicki :stir:

There's a fair bit of complaininh on Madonnalicious as well. "Producers have ruined the songs" "alienating her fanbase" " I wish she'd loose the rappers

and hip hop people"

I think that the rap parts on her albums have never sounded as great as it is on Rebel Heart.... I really enjoy it! :tigger:

Why would people listen to the demos to begin with and bitch about it? There's a reason why they called them DEMOS. Shit and mood swing happened during the sessions and the Queen snapped. And the final versions are the results of that. Live with it!

Quite a few people at ML are saying she should have stuck with Avicci.

Don't they release that sound is dated now?

Some people are even stuck in the 90's. You don't wanna bother or blame them.

Quite a few people at ML are saying she should have stuck with Avicci.

Don't they release that sound is dated now?

Madonnatribe and Madonnalicious are the most bitter fanbases of all pop stars so I don't really know why you would care so much about what others think? Those people have listened to each demo version for at least 500 times so obviously they would NEVER be able to let them go. Even a little change in chord progression in a song that you are familiar with would completely throw you off.

How can people complain about being "too long" is beyond me. The more Madonna the better! you can listen to the songs you like, you can listen as a whole! Besides, there's a standard edition with less tracks. Are people complaining about anything?

Yes, i'm glad that in Madonnanation we seem to be far more clever and can see the brilliance of this album. I used to skip Autotune, but not anymore. That makes the whole album flawless for me. I have played it twice "random" and every song that comes is more glorious than the previous one!

Madonnatribe and Madonnalicious are the most bitter fanbases of all pop stars so I don't really know why you would care so much about what others think? Those people have listened to each demo version for at least 500 times so obviously they would NEVER be able to let them go. Even a little change in chord progression in a song that you are familiar with would completely throw you off.

I lurked on MT again now and they seem pretty happy with the album. don't know about Madonnalicious though, I used to post there like 10 years ago and I remember they took gossip and shit so seriously instead of laughing it away