REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

There's so much love for this new leaked album, you better all buy it when it's released! Or Demonna will curse you all, triple the ticket prices and snob Australia again :voodoo:

Tickets are already gonna be more regardless!

The ending of Autotune Baby is adorable and my favorite part of the song. <3

What a lovely tune. I find it very original and weird. All in the best way.

This! I'm really loving Autotune Baby, although I'm trying to focus on the deluxe version tracks. It's so different and cutting edge.

surrender to the pleasure

wanting

when we breathe in together

waiting

it’s either now or never

for you

this feeling will take over

no sex tape, no camera

wanting

just you and me together

waiting

repeated like a mantra,

For you…

I’m in love.

I could listen to this part on repeat for the rest of my life.

I saw that Carly got some immediate answers to her questions, so I'm going to post a few:

1. One woman on PopJustice said that Madonna's singing is amazing throughout, adding color and character to these songs. All in agreement?

2. Is the melody to Queen strong?

3. Does she use her witchy GGW voice on any track?

4. Do we seriously get some piano on this album?

This! I'm really loving Autotune Baby, although I'm trying to focus on the deluxe version tracks. It's so different and cutting edge.

it's interesting how the first 19 tracks blend so well in the album and make it cohesive whiled the other 6 also blend well and make a really interesting and experimental EP to accompany with.

This album is so superior to all the shit from nowadays I can't even deal.

I think all the leaks have (media wise) made this album a massive event. News of her is everywhere. Add to the fact this is easily her best work since ROL/Music. Hard candy and MDNA seem like such non events compared. Knowing she is gonna promote this like mad is insane. I cannot wait to see this tour. I have never cared to see her since my one and only time in 2001.

surrender to the pleasure

wanting

when we breathe in together

waiting

its either now or never

for you

this feeling will take over

no sex tape, no camera

wanting

just you and me together

waiting

repeated like a mantra,

For you

Im in love.

I could listen to this part on repeat for the rest of my life.

YES!! Best Night is my favorite track on the album. I love it so much. The beat is so good and her voice sounds amazing. Such a throw back to the Bedtime Stories era. There is a sexiness to the lyrics. I highly recommend just turning th volume way up and just listening to it on repeat!

I can't decide whether I want it to be an interlude or a full-on performance. An interlude could be so epic, but I want her to do the song live too, since it's my fave off the album. It'll slay souls anyway.

I have been thinking about the tour and this is going to be the most crushing tour song selection….A great album with so many tracks means many of these great tracks will not get performed which makes me ill.

I wish she would do a complete Rebel Heart tour with just the new material!

The production is so intricate, so many layers of crazy and inventive bits. It makes COADF to sound very stale. :lmao:

I know! It's hard to believe. So many production details...it's beautiful.