REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

So from what I have seen myself most non fans and casual fans LOVE Iconic. Love it. They would be foolish to not make this a single at some point. Even if it's the last single to close out the era, make it a single.

Imagine the video.

Iconic indeed.

tumblr_inline_mwpd5udoU01rtacec.gif

This is truly amazing. All the songs are so great. :bow: Okay, I can't get into Beautiful Scars and Autotune Baby. I'm totally surprised about Holy Water and S.E.X. The demos were mediocre at best and now this. :drool: All the ballads are to die for. But my favorite at the moment is Graffiti Heart. It's giving me life. Imagine the chorus at the tour. :dramatic:

I AM FLOORED. I cannot wait until I have the actual CD in my hands. This is unbelievable material. Gorgeous music. Experimental stuff, classic sounds, and equal measures of Dare and Truth. With the demos, we have three albums worth of material so I won't fixate on what is missing or what has changed. It is all too amazing. Thank God for a QUEEN that plays with her subjects. Autotune Baby is so over the top fun. So is Body Shop and Bitch I'm Madonna. S.E.X. and Holy Water are completely out of control. The first time that Madonna took risks since Erotica. Devil Pray, Ghosttown, and Joan of Arc are beautiful. Unapologetic....I admit that I love Iconic. It is Express Yourself Part 2. I L.U.V. it all. Would we want a whole album of Ghosttown? IMO Living For Love is the song that will be Iconic of of this album. This could have been an eleven track CD of Tony Bennett duets. Thankfully....our QUEEN is not slain. My Faves....Devil Pray.....Unapologetic Bitch.....Hold Tight....Iconic....Body Shop....Veni Vidi Vici.... and Borrowed Time.... Great job Madonna..... I love you and your Beautiful Scars. An opportunity to show Madonna what fans are. Don't steal this. Buy her record.

Love this and I agree 100%!

More than 30 years in the business and she still delivers something this good. I couldn't admire her more.

My first impressions of 25 songs version:

Final version of Rebel Heart is better

I dont get the love for Iconic

I really liked Body Shop, Inside Out and Queen

Hold Tight could've been better

In general it's a really good and rich album, thank you Madonna

My first impressions of 25 songs version:

Final version of Rebel Heart is better

I dont get the love for Iconic

I really liked Body Shop, Inside Out and Queen

Hold Tight could've been better

In general it's a really good and rich album, thank you Madonna

Interesting how everyone has different opinion! :) for me HOLD TIGHT is pure perfection and I wanna a huge videoclip :superman:

My favorite right now - Veni Vidi Vici. Can't wait to sing along in concert. Especially this verse:

I expressed myself, came like a virgin down the aisle
Exposed my naked ass and did it with a smile
And when it came to sex I know I walked the borderline
And when I struck a pose all the gay boys lost their minds
I justified my love I made you say a little prayer
They had me crucified you know I had to take it there
I opened up my heart I learned the power of goodbye
I saw a ray of light, Music saved my life

I want an "Unapologetic Bitch" single release/video. :wow:

yes this or BITCH I'M MADONNA....then iconic....my god this album though!!!

me too i cannot wait to have the cd in my hands and just carry it around all over the place!

i caved #damnit! m, you got my $ i promise. someone so far into their career turning out something like this... well i just don't know what to say. i think we all need to remember to support that! this is... and i'm not madonna-stanning when i say this... her best record since 'ray of light' hands down. i'd go further back maybe, but i don't wanna push it. ***gotta go calm down****

oh.... uh.... just so i sound more legit. I wanna throw that damn baby in "AB" out the gddmn window!

I finally saw the light :blush: Although i loved Wash all over me as a dance track i finally feel so much energy from the album version and understand why it changed. :cries:

Edited by Coadf

Just checking in. Has Guy or Madonna addressed the leak at all? No iTunes release?

M did address the leak. But since the new banners to promote the album are appearing in citites with the match date, seems they are sticking to that date.

I really like the album. Some of the changes confuse me, but I think it sounds really amazing all together! :inlove:

Hold Tight went from a rather forgettable demo to one of my favorite Madonna songs in years - it's very Baby Don't Lie. Iconic has also been heavily improved along with Joan of Arc, Wash All Over Me, Veni Vidi Vici and HeartBreakCity. Holy Water sounds great, but the demo was a more cohesive souding "collective" song, whereas the final version is a little noisy for me. And I love both the demo and final version Body Shop. Cute song.

I don't understand the change in Rebel Heart. The demo was admittedly a little dated sounding, but it was a big and epic song. Personally, I don't think the version we're getting on the album seems worthy of being the title track. It's still okay- but it's no longer even close to being one of my favorites as it once was. But all in all, I'm loving it! Best of all, the "original 6" still hold up against all of this newer stuff and are still some of the best songs of the group.

I've also read some of the threads and saw some discussion about Queen (which I LOVE). I know everyone has a different opinion on it, but to me, this song is about Madonna saying that while she will always be the queen, her years of being on top of absolutely EVERYTHING are in the past. She has accepted this and has decided to make music that she loves to make above all else. Other girls will come and "take the place" of being the "it girl" of the moment - as they always will - and that's okay. We all know who she is and what she has done/does. It gives me a very strange feeling to listen to, but I love it all the same. I can't picture any other pop star of her level (or even levels below) making a song like this. (Can you imagine Mariah putting out a song "The diva can't sing"? :semifunny: ) Also, as people have said before, I don't think Madonna see's herself in a "queen" way either, but I think she understands that she is seen that way by others.

I've only listened to the album from Hold Tight onwards, I'm struggling to blend it with the 6 previously released tracks, I've been ignoring them because I'm just so excited about all these new tracks!!

Am I being greedy for still wanting the rest of the demos to leak (e.g. Alone With You) so I can compile a sister album for an even more extended listening experience????

Am I being greedy for still wanting the rest of the demos to leak (e.g. Alone With You) so I can compile a sister album for an even more extended listening experience????

Hell no!

I need those demos too!!!!!!

Still obsessed with Alone With You snippet.

I finally saw the light :blush: Although i loved Wash all over me as a dance track i finally feel so much energy from the album version and understand why it changed. :cries:

OMG I love you!!! I'm glad you see the light! Everyone needs to digest these newer versions and let go of the demos until they grow on you. They are EXEPTIONALLY better. There is no comparison. It takes some listens but there's something very cohesive and big about the finished versions that was completely void in the beauty of the simplicity of the demo versions. Many of them are now void of that subtle beauty they had with the acoustic guitars kicking in on the choruses etc...but it just brings the whole sound together.

The album gets better every minute. Can't stop playing Iconic, Holy Water, Hold Tight and VVV right now.

The Vogue sample in Holy Water is crazy. Lord have mercy, I die every time.

I really like the album. Some of the changes confuse me, but I think it sounds really amazing all together! :inlove:

Hold Tight went from a rather forgettable demo to one of my favorite Madonna songs in years - it's very Baby Don't Lie. Iconic has also been heavily improved along with Joan of Arc, Wash All Over Me, Veni Vidi Vici and HeartBreakCity. Holy Water sounds great, but the demo was a more cohesive souding "collective" song, whereas the final version is a little noisy for me. And I love both the demo and final version Body Shop. Cute song.

I don't understand the change in Rebel Heart. The demo was admittedly a little dated sounding, but it was a big and epic song. Personally, I don't think the version we're getting on the album seems worthy of being the title track. It's still okay- but it's no longer even close to being one of my favorites as it once was. But all in all, I'm loving it! Best of all, the "original 6" still hold up against all of this newer stuff and are still some of the best songs of the group.

I've also read some of the threads and saw some discussion about Queen (which I LOVE). I know everyone has a different opinion on it, but to me, this song is about Madonna saying that while she will always be the queen, her years of being on top of absolutely EVERYTHING are in the past. She has accepted this and has decided to make music that she loves to make above all else. Other girls will come and "take the place" of being the "it girl" of the moment - as they always will - and that's okay. We all know who she is and what she has done/does. It gives me a very strange feeling to listen to, but I love it all the same. I can't picture any other pop star of her level (or even levels below) making a song like this. (Can you imagine Mariah putting out a song "The diva can't sing"? :semifunny: ) Also, as people have said before, I don't think Madonna see's herself in a "queen" way either, but I think she understands that she is seen that way by others.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 especially about Queen!!!

OMG I love you!!! I'm glad you see the light! Everyone needs to digest these newer versions and let go of the demos until they grow on you. They are EXEPTIONALLY better. There is no comparison. It takes some listens but there's something very cohesive and big about the finished versions that was completely void in the beauty of the simplicity of the demo versions. Many of them are now void of that subtle beauty they had with the acoustic guitars kicking in on the choruses etc...but it just brings the whole sound together.

Messiah, Queen, Wash all over me, Ghosttown so many emotions :blush: Love you too :smooch:

There's so much love for this new leaked album, you better all buy it when it's released! Or Demonna will curse you all, triple the ticket prices and snob Australia again :voodoo:

VVV is everything! I'm gonna cry when she performs it.

I can't decide whether I want it to be an interlude or a full-on performance. An interlude could be so epic, but I want her to do the song live too, since it's my fave off the album. It'll slay souls anyway.