REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Amazing album, really loving it. Love the new Joan of Arc and Holy Water.

Only ones I'm disappointed with, which could obviously improve on re-listens considering how much I've listened to the demos, are Borrowed Time, Graffiti Heart and Addicted. And I could do without the rap in Iconic.

Stellar!

Final Versions >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Demos . :sassy::smooch:

Yes!!! I even love Inside Out final version now! Not because I'm an ass kissing fan or something. But because it's fucking incredible and I didn't notice it before! ♡♡♡♡♡

Yes!!! I even love Inside Out final version now! Not because I'm an ass kissing fan or something. But because it's fucking incredible and I didn't notice it before! ♡♡♡♡♡

:madgemanson:

IsaacHarris will be fingering his arsehole to the sounds of Living For Love this time next month I can assure you.

By the time he gets to Holy Water he'll have at least 3 fingers up there and his entire fist by Best Night.

Then eventually he'll be sniffing his own semen stained jockstrap to the sounds of S.E.X. as he ejaculates all over the roof.

That's pretty graphic and hot!!!!

Seriously...between us, fans.... for sure a concert with Rebel Heart's songs ONLY wouldn't hurt me AT ALL!

Everything is just PERFECT

I mean... really hated HW demo...and now it's on repeat! Amazing from beginning to end.

I´m still in awe for this album :bow: :bow: :bow:

Really, I mean the outcome is more that I ever thought or dreamt of :dramatic:

There is not one bad song, no filler tracks.

25 songs full of energy, magic and fun. There are sad moments, funny moments, playful moments! For me it`s an Inspiration listen to Rebel Heart.

All the songs clearly sums up her music career of the last three decades. and there are references to her early eighty years with Graffiti heart.

We are all so blessed :dramatic:

I AM FLOORED. I cannot wait until I have the actual CD in my hands. This is unbelievable material. Gorgeous music. Experimental stuff, classic sounds, and equal measures of Dare and Truth. With the demos, we have three albums worth of material so I won't fixate on what is missing or what has changed. It is all too amazing. Thank God for a QUEEN that plays with her subjects. Autotune Baby is so over the top fun. So is Body Shop and Bitch I'm Madonna. S.E.X. and Holy Water are completely out of control. The first time that Madonna took risks since Erotica. Devil Pray, Ghosttown, and Joan of Arc are beautiful. Unapologetic....I admit that I love Iconic. It is Express Yourself Part 2. I L.U.V. it all. Would we want a whole album of Ghosttown? IMO Living For Love is the song that will be Iconic of of this album. This could have been an eleven track CD of Tony Bennett duets. Thankfully....our QUEEN is not slain. My Faves....Devil Pray.....Unapologetic Bitch.....Hold Tight....Iconic....Body Shop....Veni Vidi Vici.... and Borrowed Time.... Great job Madonna..... I love you and your Beautiful Scars. An opportunity to show Madonna what fans are. Don't steal this. Buy her record.

So from what I have seen myself most non fans and casual fans LOVE Iconic. Love it. They would be foolish to not make this a single at some point. Even if it's the last single to close out the era, make it a single.

Imagine the video.

Iconic indeed.