REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Not to mention the headlines would be ridiculous. :1251:

"Man Injured in Car Accident While Recording Himself Lip-Syncing to Leaked Madonna Tracks for Internet Forum" :1251:

BTW, am I the only one who pictures this image in their head while listening to the SEX rap? In all the best ways possible. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Madonna-shows-her-grills-as-she-leaves-t

Omg...the 'new/final' Rebel Heart :## . lol The 'official' Rebel Heart sounds like the 'demo' while the demo sounded like a way superior finished/polished version lol. Most DEF. not single material anymore (barely filler now) and sucks out the soul and passion the demo had. Awful new vocals and production. Very disappointed it was neutered the way it was as it originally sounded like a smash! :(...

So annoying to keep hearing about the demos being better, ect. Next album, if any demos are leaked I hope most will just wait until officially released.

I dont disagree but it happened therefore its impossible to NOT compare. Typically demos won't be 'that' much different then the final (like GMAYL) but Rebel Heart (just using one example) is like a totally different song! lol They had a great song w/ amazing hit potential and the only way it shouldve gone is up not down to such a massive degree lol.

I dont disagree but it happened therefore its impossible to NOT compare. Typically demos won't be 'that' much different them the final (like GMAYL) but Rebel Heart (just using one example) is like a totally different song! lol They had a great song w/ amazing hit potential and the only way it shouldve gone is up not down to such a massive degree lol.

Rebel heart album version sounds amazing and it's better than the demo. End of story.

Omg...the 'new/final' Rebel Heart :## . lol The 'official' Rebel Heart sounds like the 'demo' while the demo sounded like a way superior finished/polished version lol. Most DEF. not single material anymore (barely filler now) and sucks out the soul and passion the demo had. Awful new vocals and production. Very disappointed it was neutered the way it was as it originally sounded like a smash! :(...

oh dear..

Guest mcs0514

first time poster here so be gentle.

so what's with the 19-25 track listing. not that i'm complaining but did M she get some tips from tori amos?! haha, not knocking tori, i adore her.

seriously though, i'm wondering if she is trying to rush her contract by releasing a double album in one go... maybe Live Nation isn't working out for her.

I dont disagree but it happened therefore its impossible to NOT compare. Typically demos won't be 'that' much different then the final (like GMAYL) but Rebel Heart (just using one example) is like a totally different song! lol They had a great song w/ amazing hit potential and the only way it shouldve gone is up not down to such a massive degree lol.

:chuckle: you comparison is off..GMAYL demo was JUST AS much different..

so what's with the 19-25 track listing. not that i'm complaining but did M she get some tips from tori amos?! haha, not knocking tori, i adore her.

seriously though, i'm wondering if she is trying to rush her contract by releasing a double album in one go... maybe Live Nation isn't working out for her.

Hugs and welcome. But, yes, def. watch your back and head!! lol

I see your point, it's all subjective though, but glad her fan base has an album that is a mixture of the type of music we like from her and including demos that sound great. I have grown to like the album version of WAOM, and hope if released as a single the demo can be refined and used as a remix )

:chuckle: you comparison is off..GMAYL demo was JUST AS much different..

U for real? Prob so unfortunately. How was it 'that' much different? All it really added were the raps from Minaj and MIA. The lyrics, versus and production were basically identical.

Not to mention the headlines would be ridiculous. :1251:

"Man Injured in Car Accident While Recording Himself Lip-Syncing to Leaked Madonna Tracks for Internet Forum" :1251:

:rotfl:

With all the leaks she would be smart to get out of Live Nation

No, it would be quite dumb to leave the company that helped her gross $700,000,000 with her two last tours. Leaks happen with all labels (and it happened to her before when she was at Warner).

I've heard a few people say the Vogue lyrics are too random in HW. On what was probably my 7th listen, I was all wrapped up in the record and that breakdown came up in HW, right before she starts the Vogue lyrics, Musically, it sounds VERY similar to Vogue in that moment. Makes the Vogue lyrics make more sense. Anyone else hear it?

I've heard a few people say the Vogue lyrics are too random in HW. On what was probably my 7th listen, I was all wrapped up in the record and that breakdown came up in HW, right before she starts the Vogue lyrics, Musically, it sounds VERY similar to Vogue in that moment. Makes the Vogue lyrics make more sense. Anyone else hear it?

Yes, I noticed it yesterday :) Sounds like the intro of Vogue.

If that's not the dumbest shit I've ever read on here. Leave the world's largest touring company (that she helped put on the map by basically grossing over three quarter of a billion dollars, and what will be more...among her other investments and merchandising) for what.........? Plus, Live Nation is primarily a touring company (and pretty much the only major one), with the record side added on. The artists still have distribution and contracts with traditional record companies, in this case, Interscope.

Until she finds the source of the leaks (in house, most likely), she can go wherever...won't make a lick of a difference. Live Nation has nothing to do with it.

Exclusive: Even more versions and Three Covers for Rebel Heart

Rebel Heart is approaching and it’s time to have a deeper look at its release formats andcover artworks.

The release of Madonna’s 13th studio album is set to become a collector’s dream – or nightmare, depending on your point of view – because additional versions – both physical and digital – keep being added to the release schedule.

The Standard, DeLuxe and Super DeLuxe packages will be joined by more additional formats, which will carry different designs and will vary according to the different local markets, with some dedicated versions possibly released locally and not worldwide.

MadonnaTribe is also happy to share the exciting news that the Rebel Heart covers will be based on three completely different artworks.

The main cover will be based on the image you are already familiar with, and in pure Rebel/Heart style the two additional artworks will head to two different directions. One will be the “safer” version aimed to retailers that usually carry clean versions of the CD and are not comfortable with edgy imagery, and another one will once again push the envelope with a strong and daring artwork that will bring you back to the imagery of Madonna’s Sex book.

Are you excited for these Rebel Hearts?

Guest Pud Whacker

So annoying to keep hearing about the demos being better, ect. Next album, if any demos are leaked I hope most will just wait until officially released.

It really has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the stupidity of people not realizing they've been getting used to and listening to a song for months.

I remember dingles preferring Always a Bridesmade over the final Beat Goes On.

:rotfl:

Guest gang bang

Rebel bitch is at n 280 on US iTunes Albums , days ago it was at 831 , lolo , so the album leaked didn t hurt pre orders sales , SO REBEL HEART IS READY FOR GRAMMYS , LFL VIDEO AND CLEAR CHANNEL