REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

As the Tribers already know, two additional songs will be available with the iTunes album preorder on February 9th.

MadonnaTribe is happy to report that these songs will be Joan of Arc and Hold Tight.

If you preordered Rebel Heart in December (or if you do it now), you will have the two additional songs automatically delivered to you next Monday.

With the recent leak, I'm not sure they will stick to this plan... Maybe they will release the full album the 9th, just after the Grammys.

With the recent leak, I'm not sure they will stick to this plan... Maybe they will release the full album the 9th, just after the Grammys.

I think that's what needs to be happen.

To be fair it will be a bit ridiculous to launch some press piece telling "exciting news! 2 new songs are now avalaible...".

Conclusively, these demos >>> final versions, for me:

Beautiful Scars (winner)

Rebel Heart

Inside Out

Borrowed Time

Joan of Arc

And the final versions are in no way terrible! Except maybe for BS, yes that one was butchered :D Anyone else able to make a complete list like this yet?

really? i thought the demos were lacking..

since yesterday I listened 60 times to Wash all over me. THis version is sooo good, especially those drums. Just perfect.

I was not a fan of the demo but the final product is ace

since yesterday I listened 60 times to Wash all over me. THis version is sooo good, especially those drums. Just perfect.

I was not a fan of the demo but the final product is ace

It's beyond what I could have hoped for. Perfection.

"Jump start my heart you know what you got to do" :) so flippin' gorgeous!

Isn't it? This song is so beautiful now, on top of how cute it already was in demo form.

Bill you are cute and adorable but please no more videos while YOU ARE DRIVING ! We want to have you here with us for a long long time. Thx.

:lol: ok no more!! Only when I'm at red lights!