REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Conclusively, these demos >>> final versions, for me:

Beautiful Scars (winner)

Rebel Heart

Inside Out

Borrowed Time

Joan of Arc

And the final versions are in no way terrible! Except maybe for BS, yes that one was butchered :D Anyone else able to make a complete list like this yet?

I have to agree with these. Rebel Heart was only marginally better in the first demo we heard. The album version is very, very good. Beautiful Scars was ruined :cries: Inside Out, the only thing I really miss is that sound after the chorus ended. That was a really cool effect.

Would it be a tad too much if I were to walk up to random strangers on the street, telling them their life is wasted if they don't listen to the masterpiece that is Rebel Heart? Mmmmmmhhh. #justwondering

Would it be a tad too much if I were to walk up to random strangers on the street, telling them their life is wasted if they don't listen to the masterpiece that is Rebel Heart? Mmmmmmhhh. #justwondering

sounds like little monster stuff. no.

There are only three or four demos I prefer to the final versions:

Iconic (the second one that leaked, not the first)

Inside Out

Rebel Heart

Beautiful Scars

The rest are either improved (HT, HW, WAOM, S.E.X.) or as good as the demos.

Thank you Napoleon for that detailed response!

I'm way excited to hear this album is full of bass. Bass is my fave 💃💃💃

I don't think any demo is better. Some demos have parts that i love and now miss: parts of LFL, the "soldier" in Joan of Arc, the urgency of the Bjorkesque of the beginning of Inside Out, the "tictictic" and vocoder of Rebel Heart...

... but Madonna has added many new things that imo are far superior to the things missing. Besides, we are incredibly lucky to have the demos. I guess that happens all the time. Remember the demo for Get Together, with Madonna doing those beautiful "be with you...." or "come get over heeeeeere"

Yeah but Yeezus is married to Kim K! Lol

He hasnt even tried M's pussy!

How do you know that? I mean, we already know our girl's frisky ways and her luring abilities to have a meal down there...not sure if Kanye would handle her though, sometimes he comes across as "ay ay this thing smells so bad" type of guy, so here's hoping M sprayed some nice cologne before forcing Kan to sink in the laberynths of her pussy :laugh:

I love the production of the songs! They sound so fresh, innovative and for a 19 or 25 track album, it all sounds surprisingly cohesive!

Didn't Madonna say half of the songs from the first leak wouldn't end up being on the album? LOL there's only 1 song missing.

There are only three or four demos I prefer to the final versions:

Iconic (the second one that leaked, not the first)

Inside Out

Rebel Heart

Beautiful Scars

The rest are either improved (HT, HW, WAOM, S.E.X.) or as good as the demos.

I agree with RH & Beautiful Scars, the latter is 2 retro-euro-soul cum Tracey Young remix-esque, & I miss that grunge-pop guitar.

With RH, my favorite part has been lifted which was that backing chorus 'my rebel hearttt'.

& the 'tough love...' lost its urgency in this version.

Queen is seriously epic

tumblr_lzi0x6cm3L1r5swg5.jpg

Love this :laugh: So excited for 2 more artworks of the album. ;) I would also love to see a lyrics book and a cover like this on ''Queen'' track.

Didn't Madonna say half of the songs from the first leak wouldn't end up being on the album? LOL there's only 1 song missing.

Yeah, the bitch lied with her Holy Pussy Juice face. :lol:

I gave in. I flushed all of my ethics and here I am. I listened to the album. I feel guilty, but what a journey!

So rich, so layered! Gospel choirs, male backing vocals, horns, strings, percussions, guitars, marching beats, world music!

Such a beautiful album of adult trap-pop. Full of things yet so cohesive.

So far I would call weak just 2 or 3 tracks out of 19. I'm amazed.

I FAR prefer the final album versions of all the songs. It's nice to have the demos though (the more the merrier).

Pulling out the generic pop sounds of so many of the demos and infusing them with the album sound direction just gives everything life. All production is on point. Beautiful Scars with that retro R&B disco sound is HEAVEN...and the perfect follow-up to the main album experience.

I was never that blown away by Joan of Arc, Borrowed Time, Holy Water, S.E.X., Body Shop, Iconic, or Beautiful Scars...but the final versions are all absolute gems...if not classic Madonna. It's really unbelievable with what they did with those demos, and is a real testament to her genius. She sure can turn water into wine.

The only thing that slightly falls a bit flat is Rebel Heart itself. That final breakdown after the chorus was amazing, and I always felt taking out the Avicci sounds but reworking it with a harder guitar based orchestration, but with the heavy bass that rest of the album now has, would have really worked.

I gave in. I flushed all of my ethics and here I am. I listened to the album. I feel guilty, but what a journey!

So rich, so layered! Gospel choirs, male backing vocals, horns, strings, percussions, guitars, marching beats, world music!

Such a beautiful album of adult trap-pop. Full of things yet so cohesive.

So far I would call weak just 2 or 3 tracks out of 19. I'm amazed.

:thumbsup:

Not found the time to listen to the full thing today. But WOW!! Sounds even better when the songs sink in! Defiantly her best output in a long time. Better than Confessions for sure!!

Only thing that seems off is the Autotune, which sounds rather out of place on quite a few of the tracks :-/

As the Tribers already know, two additional songs will be available with the iTunes album preorder on February 9th.

MadonnaTribe is happy to report that these songs will be Joan of Arc and Hold Tight.

If you preordered Rebel Heart in December (or if you do it now), you will have the two additional songs automatically delivered to you next Monday.

Today, on my way to work, I wear my beautiful scarF and listened to my favorite song at the moment, beautiful scars and had to laugh all the time how dumb I was that the song was called beautiful scarf :D

Today, on my way to work, I wear my beautiful scarF and listened to my favorite song at the moment, beautiful scars and had to laugh all the time how dumb I was that the song was called beautiful scarf :D

aww :lol: I think Beautiful Scarf will be featured on the Frozen 2 soundtrack.