REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I can't wait to have the album in my hands. March seems so far off even though it's not :lol: is the super deluxe going to be on the shelves in America? There's so many "versions" being released I'm confused. Someone else said the super deluxe was going to be digital only.

I don't know what the hell to believe.

:lmao:

VeniVediVici is definitely a single. Should be the second. We should have a double single with JoanOf Arc if the version I heard is the one on the album. That song with Nas is fire. Radio friendly too. She should perform that somewhere soon in the states. It's going down really well with the hip hop community. They are talking up Madonna's flow. LOL. Say she is spitting flames.

I can't wait to have the album in my hands. March seems so far off even though it's not :lol: is the super deluxe going to be on the shelves in America? There's so many "versions" being released I'm confused. Someone else said the super deluxe was going to be digital only.

I don't know what the hell to believe.

:lmao:

The Super Deluxe would not fit on one CD for me. Maybe factory CD's are different and can hold a little more? Not sure.

The Super Deluxe would not fit on one CD for me. Maybe factory CD's are different and can hold a little more? Not sure.

Pretty sure you're correct. So maybe a 2 disk package? Hmmmm.

This morning I'm stuck on Inside Out. The outro is just amazing. I keep going back to it. Do I hear Bjork's Army Of Me sound in this? I also wish there was an instrumental version of this song. :)

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to listen to any other music ever again. :lol:

Bill, are u alright? You definitely need to give your ears some rest. :lol:

Bill, are u alright? You definitely need to give your ears some rest. :lol:

:lmao: I meant I won't be able to listen to anything besides this album ever again.

aww gotta love your intensity :laugh:

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Bill is totally fine! He sang Body Shop to me while he was driving yesterday via instagram. y'all jealous? :hornybig:

:rotfl: You special, boo.

Bill is totally fine! He sang Body Shop to me while he was driving yesterday via instagram. y'all jealous? :hornybig:

Uhuh uhuh

You two get a room!!!! (So I can watch. Lol)

This morning I'm stuck on Inside Out. The outro is just amazing. I keep going back to it. Do I hear Bjork's Army Of Me sound in this? I also wish there was an instrumental version of this song. :)

NO! They removed that amazingness from the demo :tongue:

Please be smart and release Hold Tight as 2nd!

Oh I love HT too, but at this point Iconic and VVV are better contenders.

From madonnatribe.com:

Rebel Heart is approaching and it’s time to have a deeper look at its release formats and cover artworks.

The release of Madonna’s 13th studio album is set to become a collector’s dream – or nightmare, depending on your point of view – because additional versions – both physical and digital – keep being added to the release schedule.

The Standard, DeLuxe and Super DeLuxe packages will be joined by more additional formats, which will carry different designs and will vary according to the different local markets, with some dedicated versions possibly released locally and not worldwide.

MadonnaTribe is also happy to share the exciting news that the Rebel Heart covers will be based on three completely different artworks.

The main cover will be based on the image you are already familiar with, and in pure Rebel/Heart style the two additional artworks will head to two different directions. One will be the “safer” version aimed to retailers that usually carry clean versions of the CD and are not comfortable with edgy imagery, and another one will once again push the envelope with a strong and daring artwork that will bring you back to the imagery of Madonna’s Sex book.

Are you excited for these Rebel Hearts?

Conclusively, these demos >>> final versions, for me:

Beautiful Scars (winner)

Rebel Heart

Inside Out

Borrowed Time

Joan of Arc

And the final versions are in no way terrible! Except maybe for BS, yes that one was butchered :D Anyone else able to make a complete list like this yet?

Conclusively, these demos >>> final versions, for me:

Beautiful Scars (winner)

Rebel Heart

Inside Out

Borrowed Time

Joan of Arc

And the final versions are in no way terrible! Except maybe for BS, yes that one was butchered :D Anyone else able to make a complete list like this yet?

I agree with you on BS. I'm pretty satisfied with the final version of the rest though. JOA got a neat treatment.